Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

STRANGE COURT CASE

Muhammad   

Subxanallah. Walaahay waa Arin Cajaaib ah.

I'll keep up with this case. see how things turn out!

It is also nice to note, instead of using AKs they are using a court. kind of nice isn't it?

Could someone please summarize it in english? I tried to read it but couldnt... :confused:

ORGILAQE shaqo aa kuu taalo we needed english lol

walaahi very interting sxb please do that continue to up date us.

ilaaho umada kala saar. waaa arin naxdin ku leh gabadha. ilaahoow usahal waalid keed waa xaalada xun laakiin hadii reerka dhahaayo we founded her in afgooye that is not good case to came with. couse her mom is in the court an claiming that is her doughter. :confused:

wil duco shaqo weeyn aa ii taalo saaxib.femme Fatale i'll try to translate it for you bear with me.Will duco arin cajiib ah weeyaan oo uu baahan in lalasocdo

^LOL. You dont have to suffer on my account. You already have "shaqo weyn" swallowing that damned goat...so maybe just a little paragraph telling me what's up?. :D Im not looking for an essay here. icon_razz.gif

Remember:

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Short n' Sweet.

the case is about a small girl who was entrusted to her aunt and while she was looking after her in the rural areas the aunt lost some of her livestock and while she was looking for the livestock after leaving the girl behind tying a rope to her leg and then to the main tree at her house .On her return the girl wasnt there.she has now been found and the family that has been keepiung here are claiming to be theirs whilst the others group are also claiming to be theirs.This has led to the higher court in boosaso jailing that family that was keeping her for lying in court by initially claiming to be their biological dauighter and later taking that claim back.The judge has ordered a paternity test to be done and after the results are out to come back to court again to finalise this case.I hope that was clear

^^Thank you. Jazakallahu Khayrn for that.

But one question...was the girl deaf, blind, and mute? Couldnt she tell who her real family is? Why the need for testing? They removed the picture on the site...but she looked to be 5-7 yrs old (I think :confused: ).

orgilaqe sxb i thought that the court can came up with result when they listen to this statments.

Cabdi Warsame Xirsi oo ka tirsan qoyskii hore gabadha gacanta ugu hayey ayaa sheegay in ay gabadhaasi ayagu ay dhaleen, waligoodna gacanta ku hayeen. Hasayeeshee Xaaskiisa oo la yiraaho Xaliimo Sugule Biixi ayaa sheegtay mar ay maxkamada ka hadashay in aysan ayagu gabadha dhalin balse ay ka heleen magaalada Afgooye Warshad ku taal agteeda ayana heleen gabdhan oo dhibaataysan sidaana ay u hayeen tan iyo waagaa.

isn't this family two different statment :confused:

and look what the other family said.

Dhanka kale Muraayo Bare Jaamac oo ayaduna ah hooyada kasoo jeeda dhinaca kale ayaa sheegtay in ay ayadu gabadha dhashay isla marahaantaana gabadheedu leedahay calaamad ay la waddaagto ciyaalka kale oo ay dhashay isla markaana gabadheeda gacanta loo soo geliyo.

I believe this is strong argument.

but i like this one (waxeey leedahay calaamad ay la waddaagto ciyaalka kale oo ay dhashay) :D