Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Tata Nano - World's Cheapest Car

By the time it passes the North American safety and emissions standards it will cost a fortune. We don't live in India and we like our cars to have air conditioner and stereo and that will further inflate the cost. This "cheap" claim is nothing more than a hype!

^I forgot about the claustrophobic thing. Oh boy,naqaskii baa igu xirmay just thinking of it.

Hey it's for overpopulated, developing countries ok? It doesn't need to be fast, just warm and safe, presentable, and getting you to where you need to go. Small cars are wonderful.

Zero power=girly aaah? Oh yes, must remind people constantly what a powerful monster I am miya?

True Indeed.

Nephissa   

Is this babe small enough to conveniently carry over my shoulder..incase one day I get tired of sitting in the heavy traffic during the regular commute hours?

Som@li   

When you have to choose from Auto-rickshows,(which costs more than this car), motor-bikes, and this new car, it looks promising for many Indian families, students.It would be very good if it runs on gas.

Good move from Tata.