Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

I love a guy who spoil me

A7LA-SHU   
Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

[QB]I have to say, tho, that what ur describing sounds like a nightmare scenario to me! Someone like that would make me move to another city in the middle of the night.

Just shows how different people are. :D

QUOTE]

Aeryn with that type of person mizz mombasa is saying i doubt u would have such a thing as midnight to move out of the city :D;) .. coz he be callin ya every min remember hahahah...

Hey all ya i never sadi i was looking for one... but all i said is i just love a dude who spoil me that is not as bad as ya put it...the other thing not all the guy want a return its not about me giveing and him wanting back that aint right but anywayz wtever that's me.

Faheema.   

Aeryn Sun LoL walahi waad iga qoslisay… There she was painting the prettiest picture about Mr Wonderful who was head over heals..until that is aad dhinaca kale tustay…oo aad tiri ala bal ukaadi…talk about suffocating oneself…she didn’t even think that far ahead…she was still in the “honeymoon period†Miskiina :D

Back to the topic, I don’t mind being spoiled now and then, just like I wouldn’t mind spoiling him now and then, it’s a give and take…Laakin wixii waxaa ka badani becomes obsession, qof constantly kaa daba shaqaynaya waa mushaakil and eventually it will become unbearable. :mad:

BIG UP TO MOMBASA QUEEN, NOT ONLY ARE YOU FUNNY BUT YOU ARE VERY UNIQUE(your ideas amaze me)

GETTING BACK TO THE REST OF YOU, MOMBASA QUEEN JUST WANTS TO BE SPOILED, SHE ENJOYS THAT EXTRA EFFORT A MAN MAKES AND SHE ASKED WHAT YOU ALL THOUGHT ABOUT THAT...NOT TO PICK APART EVERYTHING SHE SAID...(GOODNESS GRACIOUS)

These days My tolerance level has went dont the drain...ama lil edgy..

Lazzie.. From all the ppl you advocating such silliness...hmm.. I see U loosin ur touch heheheh

I think it is time for me to go back to the Cave and meditate more!!!

cheers

Xoogsade   

Things that would make me uneasy about a woman.

-Continous asking for a ride to every place, important or unimportant(I would feel used and I don't like it).

- If she asks for Money more than Once, My Antenna would go up(I like to give it to her without her asking, If Only to avoid thinking she is out there for my hard earned Money).

- If she eats Alot, Gosh, I can't look at Hunguriweyn(Even when I go to a restaurant, I tell the guys I am with, to not complain about the food or praise it too much, I find that somehow to be Dhuuninimo(Avaricious), Waxaa igu yaraadey iigu soo dar xataa ma dhihi Aqaano, I just eat what I am given and Walk away).

If she keeps quite and doesn't ask for anything, I would buy her mountains of Gold and would do anything for her, after all she is my darling right? Besides, I should know what she needs without her telling me, so she should trust my instincts. My problem is a woman asking for something LOOOOOOOOOOL. I would become suspicious right away LOL LOOOL.

Xoogsade, I have the same problem with other people's food intake! LOL. Really! Many men overeat and talk so lovingly and obsessively about food in terms of quantity and not quality. It turns my stomach. Baasto piled high, tendrils hanging over the plate's edges dripping suugo. I have to look away. Basar la'aan where food is concerned is one of my pet peeves.

U will never catch me saying, 'More please'. Oliver Twist was hungry, the rest of us are gluttons. Alhamdullilah I have never known real hunger.

Xoogsade   

Sheherazade, I used to argue with my cousins and older brother about that. I used to tell them If they were going to comment about the food, to let me know before hand so I could take another table. I don't know if that is something strange about me but I really feel embarrassed by people talking about food or telling the waiter this is bad or this is good. Just eat if you like it or leave it alone if you don't LOL.

Glad I am not freak seeing Sheherazade shares some of the aspect :D

Btw, Sheherazade, Aghazade, Ramezanzadeh and Iranian/persian names are quite Cute.

To completely hijack the thread...

I recently bought a pastry, sat down to mumble a few words on SOL about a migraine coming on when I realised the pastry I was munching on had gone off. I stopped eating, considered throwing it away when I remembered they'd been one other such pastry on display. I decided to return and let them know their food had passed its fit for consumption date.

The lady, when I told her, blinked back at me. That's not possible she said. U can taste it if u like I said and handed her the remains. She blinked faster. Get rid of the other one I said. Someone might get sick and they won't be very happy. Blink. Blink. No attempt to remove the remaining pastry was made. Whatever. I'd done my bit. I walked away, migraine turining into an imagined stomach upset. Hours later...

I order noodles with shrimp. I was asking for it, I know. I smell it before it hits the table. Fresh seafood should not smell fish-like. But I'm not a food complainer. I convince myself I'm being paranoid after the bad pastry and take a few sly sniffs. Still unsure. Did I or didn't I smell a smell? I tuck in. Bite, taste, chew, swallow. Tastes fine, woman, eat up. And so I do. A couple of tense minutes later, I fork a shrimp and slip it into my mouth.

I will never forget the foul, putrid flavour. Never. That shrimp was out of my mouth faster than u could say, 'Good table etiquette'. Half my arm disappeared in the effort to retrieve it.

The waiter was not understanding. When it came time to pay, he wanted me to pay for the dish. Do u think that's fair I asked. His back stiffened and he started foaming at the mouth. The chef said it was fine, he said. Did he now? I won't be coming back here again, I said. That's fine, he said. We weren't going to get anywhere, that much was clear after a minute of back and forth arguing. I dropped it. When I was leaving I said, thank you, that was disgusting. The couple with me giggled nervously.

So u see, even when I have bad experiences with food and give feedback, it gets me nowhere! Still I am a freak- I have a food intolerance of a kind. I'd never make a good food critic; my pieces would be about the manner in which the food was consumed and the perceived gluttony I'd observed.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Btw, Sheherazade, Aghazade, Ramezanzadeh and Iranian/persian names are quite Cute.

I am far from cute: blond hair against Rambo-red bandana, dagger tucked into skirt, Doc Marten-ed, and prone to clumsy gesticulation. Can't take me anywhere. I stick out like a sore thumb and leave with one often. smile.gif

LoL @ Shayma...I suppose she's not as cynical as some of us. :D

Xoogsade + Sheherazade,

Waxba niyada ha isu dhisina...you're a couple of freaks. How can you not talk about the food your consuming? If its good, you're duty-bound to compliment the chef! What's wrong with you people? (Altho I agree its better to be quiet if the food is bad...complain and ur desert may come back covered in saliva redface.gif ).

There's a difference between good table manners/eating etiquette and being plain wierd. I must say you two are leaning towards the latter. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

just love a dude who spoil me

no offense mombasa queen, but these days not a lot of guys spoil their women and for good reasons too. :rolleyes:

next second she thinks she controls you redface.gif