Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Roonoow Rabiyoow Raxmaanoow (Ina Dalmar)

Hunguri   

This is one of Dalmar's hits. Dalmar looks a true Somali philosopher. No matter of his looks. The folowing is, one of Dalmar's best songs in title of Rabbiyoow Raxmaanoow Somalida uroonoow. There is also Dalmar's Interviews. Part one and two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXHA8efsRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXGmEYyz7Sc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgbFnLu4QSw

Roonoow Roonoow

Rabbiyoow Raxmaanoow

Somalida uronoow

Aaliyyah   

Yeh I like his songs myself.

The other day I was watching one of his songs on youtube, and my mom was like " naa waxan aa dawanasid waxay raamaha leh" ..I was like " hooyo listen closely to his words" markaasy tidhi khyr buuma shegaya kani lol...

Kool_Kat   

Ok, he's really good...But for goodness maxey tahay surwaalka guduudan uu meesha la soo fariistay... :D

I first saw him on SOMTV's web site...He's a really cool cat, and has a powerful message...

If he is as smart as he sounds, he needs a make-over...Cuz no-one will take him serious...Nin weyno dhag udurantahay, timo raasto leh...Wah...

^lol@surwaalka guduudan. KK, adiga lee laguu dhaafay those details.

lol@nin weyno oo dhag udurantahay, alot of niman weyn aa dhag uduran and timo raasto normally waa okay, but he puts rastafaris to shame, hayE?

PS:He is friend of my habaryar. I told her iney ninka ku dhahdo timaha iska jar, this was sometime last year markaan messageka diray, lol (mal taloo yaa arkay recent songs of his, did he take my advise?)

Hunguri   

Kool_kaat :D waa fashion surweelka casi lool. Laakiin timaha ayaynu ka xiiraynaa dhagtana waalaga awdayaa :D Nabadoonkiisaa loo yeedhayaa ninkan! Jacaylbro ayaa Nabadoon u ah !!!

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, at least little representable inuu iska dhigey aheed...If he is wearing an earring, stud would've been more appropriate...He should've fixed the hair a bit, not like Paris Hilton maanta dhan inuu wajigiisa ka leexiyo...Wah…

Hunguri, surwaal guduud shimoo fashion noqday? War iga dambeeyay waaye... :D

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, waar kada Sheekha ha halaagine. By the way, the guy looks like you niyow :D . The only thing, that differs him from you is the grown,rasta hair ;)

Kool_Kat,

Its a big time fashion. I have been receiving lots of demands from Europe to export them such red trousers. Its became the biggest sells hit lately ;) Specialy in UK !!

Kool_Kat   

Ilaahow nin surwaal guduudan wato ha'i tusin in 2007...May be in 1990, bu 2007 iyo surwaal guduud...Acuudubilaah...May be only in the UK... smile.gif

Sheekha, pink is women's color...But then nowadayz men wear pink too (and may I say they look HOT in it too :D )...

Buuxo   

war ileen balaayo, ani waxaan layabanahay adinka. Ninkaan heestiisa waba ka hesheen. All i can hear is the line "Rabiyow raxmaanow somalida uroonow", no creativity there.some singer :rolleyes: