Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

New Hotel opened in Borama, Awdal, SL.

RedSea   

salamu Calaykum,

It's no wonder peace is prevailing in the Somali Northwest regions. Take a look at this great new hotel that opened the doors in Borama, Awdal recently called Rays hotel or falaadh qoraxeed.

http://www.insidesomaliland.blogtales.com/

Rays Hotel is the newest pride of Awdal Region. Located in Borama Rays Hotel provides quality service and accommodation in a town two hours away from Somaliland's capital.

Inaugurated in August 19, 2004, the hotel boasts of quality facilities and is run by a 20 staff member crew managed by its youthful hotel supervisor Abdirahman Adan.

Continue reading "Rays Hotel"

Posted by Yvette Lopez at 12:01 PM | Comments (7) | TrackBack (0)

Salamu Calaykum.

Castro   

^ Do we build anything but hotels, mansions and 'universities' in this country? What happened to schools, factories, and hospitals? I know I sound like a broken record but this getting really annoying.

Johnny B   

Another house named Hotel?

How about a 'Jad' 'Kat' 'Qat' peeling factory?

That might create both work for the locals and promote a better hygine in chewing.

:D

Maf Kees   

Castro I hear ya. What's even more strange is that this Philippino development worker is more interested in hotels than the condition of the schools. If I was a development worker in the Philippines, I wouldn't have the slightest interest in Manila's finest luxury hotels.

Besides that, I've been browsing her site and it looks like she's been wasting a lot of time and effort in useless Somali politics.