Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Sci Fi people!! Pan's Labyrinth

The other day I was on my way to watch Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny but damn it was full packed so I opted for this Spanish movie Pan's Labyrinth http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457430/ and boy what a movie!!

Dark, dreamlike and dangerous, Guillermo del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth is a fairytale every bit as scary and moving as they were always meant to be. In both the real world - civil war-riven Spain - and the fantasy underworld she discovers, our heroine Ofelia must battle against the most twisted, nightmarish evils to survive. Transcendent, passionate, full of beauty and endlessly affecting, this is without question the movie of the year.

BBC Review

This movie is Horror/Fantasy and gory as you like it so for the faint hearted make sure to cover your eyes! it was quite refreshing to take a quick break off holloywood movies ..

pansposter1.jpg

2727poster.jpg

SAEEDO   

I thought I was horror/science fiction freak. I see we have another fan in here, Pan's Labyrinth sounds interesting,it is going to be my to watch list.

Miriam1   

Sounds very good. I am yet to find a movie that actually scares me.

First I have to watch The Fountain..and this next..