Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The story-tellers of Marrakesh

Jacpher   

Willow kacaan diid kugumaan ogeyn ee maxaa is badaley? Xisbiga Hanti-wadaagga Kacaanka maadan u darsan?

Taladu ma xuma laakiin hadey islaanta ku tiraahdo beytu-raaxa kaalay waxaan ka baqan inuu qurfatu-nowm iska xaadiriyo macalinka or worst yet look up the dictionary. :D

:D:D @wiilow & kacaan-diid

We were kacaan-diid numero uno adeer! With all the hardships Somalia went through, Ina Barre’s regime is not some thing I remember with nostalgia! It was source of our ills, religious and political. The man symbolizes what was, and still is, wrong with Somalia.

Unless you wanna chant Khalif's famous verses:

Muusiyo Ismaaciilka Bari kuma maqlaayaane'e

Musbaaxii kacaanku u shiday mahadinaayaane'e :D

Get rid of the con man, i say!

ps--Waan carraabay'e marka Faarax soo noqdo, erayda af carabiga ah eed soo qortay u fasir :D ! Haddii kale Castruu noogu yeeri.

Lets wait and see what he says about qorshahaan cusub

Qorsha aa?

Maanta waxaad kentay inaad carabiyad madaxa ii gelisid? Tol beelaye. :D Markasna You have the audacity to call it talo? Niyow talo xumidaa? icon_razz.gif

Almiina mid Lubnayid maad ii qalqaalisid? icon_razz.gif

Faarah & Syrian woman? Miyuu karinaa sidii kii timirta rabay inuu karsado? Maskiinkan bohol ha ka tuurin odey xiinow

Keen bal horta, waa karinaa maahee waa kalankalaa weli :D

Taladu ma xuma laakiin hadey islaanta ku tiraahdo beytu-raaxa kaalay waxaan ka baqan inuu qurfatu-nowm iska xaadiriyo macalinka or worst yet look up the dictionary

LoooooooL. Aada la aada Jimcaale . I dont mind reading up her qaamus icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Aaah, Morocco! Would love to retire there early.

Story telling would be the last thing I'd spend time on in Marrakech; I'd be busy bargaining in the souqs, visiting popular xamams, and exploring the exquisite architecture of historical local buildings.

I have been particularly generous to this wallah
:D
! I have given him a lot of advice.

LoL. Wadaadkan hortaa jire ayaa kala daaley waano. Waa Af-kanool, if you will. :D

Brownow, huuno, we both know Marrakech is not the ultimate destination for urban Faraxs ee just enjoy a virtual tour. icon_razz.gif

LoL. Wadaadkan hortaa jire ayaa kala daaley waano. Waa Af-kanool, if you will

Waa mar aad meel igu hubsatay icon_razz.gif

An urban Farax like me surely could use a virtual tour,Thanks ina abti smile.gif

Blessed   

XulaXu

Does your uncles project an internet presence?

I want to make a Somali story book for the little ones in my family but don't have the stories to tell. We usually start with deen and dawaco..and make up the rest..

I've fond memories of sheeko time both in and out of Somalia. My whole family would gather in the garden, take turns to tell stories and put on finger puppet shows....Aah! Those were the days.