Sign in to follow this  
FatB

woooooosssssssssshhhhhhhh

FatB   

xasbuna-laah

how f**** fast has this year gone? o my god i can belive it. it seems like yesterday that i started unit. but 2 day my exams r only 39 days away.

and it is not only this year that flowm by. it been almost 4 years since 9/11, and 7 years since princes di died. Far out time has realy flown by..... do u feal the same way?....

nuune   

lool, u only remember the kufaar's important dates such as 9/11 and prinnce di's death, why don't u mention sheekh ahmed yaasin's and abdiAziz rantisi's death or the afhanistan war as ur favorite important dates, anyway i just want u to forget those kufaar's dates, that is all, sorry if i offended u.

xasbuna-laah

how f**** fast has this year gone?

waliga ha isku xijisiin erayga xasbunalaah iyo jiniga ka danbeeya ee xidigaha watta,

best of luck with your exams, we all have dat in common, time flies, we need to fly with time, macsalaamo

FatB   

time flies, we need to fly with time

man that is the best phrase i have heard in a long time, walaal honusly this has inspired me...thank u

we must fly with it.... i love it, i will certinaly fly now

FatB   

^^^^^^

this is easy the ****** triles are still going. i swear this is always something in the news about it..."abuubaka bashir did this...." "...bali that...." GET OVER IT!!!!

Diamante   

yup

time flying means, youmal qiyma is getting near and near folks!

What will you say when ur asked "and hebel/heblaayo, what did u do with ur time on earth?"

Intel   

Originally posted by professer:

^^^^^^

this is easy the ****** triles are still going. i swear this is always something in the news about it..."abuubaka bashir did this...." "...bali that...." GET OVER IT!!!!

i know sxb its wearing me down too :mad: