Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Palestine's women soccer team takes field

SeeKer   

popup.jpg

.......The Palestinians were playing the Jordanians. But more significant was that the women’s teams were playing, and for the Palestinian side it was the first international match played outdoors at home.

In front of a roaring crowd of at least 10,000 — about three-quarters women and a quarter equally enthusiastic men — the Palestinian players imparted a collective sense of achievement that had eluded their male compatriots for a long time.

Read Full Story and watch Video

Ibtisam   

^^It is not for me to let them or not.

Death and destruction brings heighten awareness of death and your impending meeting with your lord, perhaps Allah would open other means/ doors of them forgetting or getting out of their problems if they adhered strictly to his commands. This goes for all of us, not only them.

Castro   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Death and destruction brings heighten awareness of death and your impending meeting with your lord, perhaps Allah would open other means/ doors of them forgetting or getting out of their problems if they adhered strictly to his commands. This goes for all of us, not only them.

:confused:

Castro   

^^^^ Coded with what? Nonsense? Surely you didn't think through what you wrote up there.

Oh wait, you said this before

What a shame! As if they did not have enough problems.
:(

Now it makes sense. :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

^^It is not for me to let them or not.

So perhaps you should move to Kismaayo. I'm sure you'll find it to your liking there. No football, no music, no nothing.

Personally I find it disgusting that you criticize these women who have been through hell for trying to relieve their stress in a constructive manner.

It's up to God to judge, not you.

Ibtisam   

^^I don't really care how you find it.

Seeing this makes you proud, it has a different impact on me. What is your point? As for only god can judge them, no shid Sherlock, I gave my opinion that perhaps this is not the way and I am entitled to it without moving to Kismayo.

You think Football is helping them; I think it is wasting their time and contradictor to their religion so shoot me.

No need to shoot you, you're entitled to your opinion and we won't find out till we die how right or wrong you are. That being said, we are also entitled to our opinion, which is that your opinion sucks smile.gif

But perhaps you could find some better targets for your criticism than some poor Palestinian women.

Ibtisam   

^^^It is not a criticism, they just got mislead.

Football is not going to make there life’s better, even if we put religion aside; I'd rather they planned how to survive and live a life without the Zionists standing on their neck than running around chasing a ball. I think it is part of the Zionist plan to keep them down, disorganized, powerless and not focusing on their fight, rather keep them busy and waste their time while they try to finish them off.

I know and respect your opinion, I just happen to have a different shades on. smile.gif

Castro   

Football is not going to make there life’s better, even if we put religion aside; I'd rather they planned how to survive and live a life without the Zionists standing on their neck than running around chasing a ball. I think it is part of the Zionist plan to keep them down, disorganized, powerless and not focusing on their fight, rather keep them busy and waste their time while they try to finish them off.

Who are YOU to tell them how to live and plan there lives? lol.

I gave my opinion that perhaps this is not the way and I am entitled to it

You're not entitled to anything. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. lol.

Ibtisam   

^^^ you just want to argue cawa. You don't have a point atheer:

P.s About as much right as the ones who told them to wear shorts and hijab and run after a ball.