Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Champions league draw

N.O.R.F   

here we go, another gooner talking before a big match, and we know what happens when aresenal supporters think they can win the CL, they get knocked out,,,,,

Remeber last year?? We can beat Real, we gonna go unbeaten all year, blah blah blah, the they settled for a lucky FA Cup win vs Southampton, so a little advice to all the gooners, wait till may comes round b4 shouting off the roof tops!

My dear N-Star...dont see why one cant talk up his team regardless of what happens....besides a fan is afan always regardless of what happens on the pitch we will always want to talk out teams.

I believe are capable of beating any team on the day and can destroy Locomotive.

Remember we werent supposed to be here.....many had written us off ....

Would "I told you so" mean anything to any of you guys who doubt what Arsenal are capable?...No doubt about it ManU, Chalski....Madrid and ofcouse all qualified teams know there is awounded animal is in hot pursuit of that cup...

Loool...precisely man.....where you that next door neighbour watching from that alleyway smile.gif

A night worth dancing for sure.....Perhaps you can congratulate me rather than be anegative critic.. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^a scouser to congratulate a gooner??? i have a gunners season ticket holder sat opposite me everyday, thats bad enough wivout congratulating u! :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Like i said at the start of the season with regard to liva, i will wait till may, and so shud the arses going on past seasons,,,,dont slip while yr dancing type advice ;)

Cant live in the past ...look forward to abrighter future....as they say History never repeats itself.....neither does lightening strike twice....you got to accept the fact that Pool are below pa.....

N.O.R.F   

VfB Stuttgart v CHELSEA

Porto v MANCHESTER UNITED

Real Sociedad v Lyon

Celta Vigo v ARSENAL

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid

Sparta Prague v AC Milan

Deportivo La Coruna v Juventus

Lokomotiv Moscow v Monaco

First legs to be played 24/25 February

Is english a problem here brother.....you dont only bring back something you had before but you can also bring back anything and everything you wish to bring back or didnt have before. In this case whoever and wherever we will be playing and just incase we win (which I hope we will), we could bring back the European cup back with us to highbury Kabish?