Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Latest Trend Amongst The SOL'ers.

BOB   

in case you haven't noticed, these days it's FASHIONABLE to start every sentence with "Ya" and end it with "No" with a question mark!

I mean...all of a sudden everybody sounds like everybody these days which makes me suspect, we might have a whole family including Ayeeyo & Awoowe surfing around SOL.

Just the other day I was chatting with a guy from SOL when he suddenly wrote..."Ya Bob, I'm Hungry No?" to which I replied "Ya bahlul, how would I know whether you're hungry or full, I'm not your stomach No?"

This whole monkey business of Ya & No makes us sound like an Italian and German lost in the African jungle.

"Mama Mia, Heightizhen, we lost No?

"Ya, Fabio, but ya we will call NATO, ya don't worry"

"Africa is no like Iraq, No?"

"Ya, here no beheading and No Pizza."

"but too much dangerous animals here No?"

"Ya, Fabio but No Spaghetti ya"

"Mama mia and no beer for you No?"

"Ya, sheiza, ya"

Whatever happened to our incoherence as we're renown for it...marka I would like to know what has changed and who's fooling who here because for all the years that I have been a member here I'd never seen two members using the same word let alone an entire group of people using Ya & No like they were going out of fashion and that, ladies and gentlemen is the latest trend MADE IN SOL and it only costs 1.99 Somali Shilling, so hurry while the stocks last. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Sophist   

I have noticed the this trend Yaa Bob, it is becoming very comon No?

I think the Yaa business might have started when the Wadaada Xamar qabsadeen! though I don't about the No!

Sophist

PS: In regards to the following the trend, I think it must be to do with the new gang. The old guard might not be as guilty, NO?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Garaadkiina ma la gaareen Ya iyo No?...lol

How are you doing my brother....I hope I wont get battered for this...you know SOL is the worst place for a coward guy like me to co-exist with all these alpha males...lol

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.