Suldaanka

28 years on, Somaliland still demining Siyad Barre's merciless mining of population centres.

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Amigos said:

You clearly have comprehension problems. 

You stated: 

And yet, the source you have presented clearly stated that landmine use by Afweyne's troops was to terrorise the population. In fact majority of landmines in Somaliland was laid by Afweyne's troops.

Your source further states that the SNM's use of landmines was small in scale and defensive: "The conflict spread to the port of Berbera where small numbers of mines were used to defend approaches to the town". 

You really ought to start reading the sources you present, it would have prevented you getting humiliated like this. 

You are the one with comprehension issues. I said border areas. Since when did the likes of Agabar  became border areas? brush up on your geography kid :D

Saalax   

Another fact a large part of the Somaliland region mine victims are from Burco (where clan clashes resulted in the city being heavily mined) but but it was "defensive" according to the secessionists. :D

2ymysu9.png

Saalax   

Next time Suldaanka wants to discuss origin of minefields in Somaliland region. He needs to be honest about all their origins and not only the Siad Bare government part. Meesha caruur ma joogto, taariikhda wa la haya. Dishonesty for aqoonsii agenda won't be tolerated in SOL.

"Landmines were used extensively in this civil war. While the two sides have now reconciled, the landmines they planted during this period are making  life very difficult in Burao and the surrounding region"

j77ubs.png

f50dom.png

5 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Your argument was dismantled in previous pages, I suggest you stop. 

What is more interesting though is that a grown man is spending his days repeating the same tired points across multiple forums instead of attending to more pressing matters, like searching for a job for example. 

You are clearly struggling, your pathetic behaviour here and elsewhere can be an indirect cry for help. I get it. I am sure support from the community here can eventually lead to you finally getting into gainful employment. Do you even have a CV we can help fix?

He is frustrated. Nothing is working out for him.

When I posted this on SOL, he stopped posting Mustafe Martin as one of his favourite topics.

When I posted this regarding Somaliland giving an ulimatum to the Garowe clan enclave... he stopped posting any new topics about Col. Caare.

I can actually list the topic I posted here and when he stopped posting his favourite topics, CeelAfwayn, Tukaraq, Col. Caare, Mustafe Martin... 

He consistently searching for a new Daddy. :D 

Meeshan General Duke ayaa ka cararay. When he lost his Daddy too. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

I can actually list the topic I posted here and when he stopped posting his favourite topics, CeelAfwayn, Tukaraq, Col. Caare, Mustafe Martin... 

He consistently searching for a new Daddy. :D 

Glad to see I made you go off topic when you were busted for trying to blame the former government for all your ills like all secessionists. :D My job here is done. Next time you will think twice before making another ictiraaf sympathy seeking thread based on falsehoods like "28 years, on Somaliland still demining Siyad barres merciless mining of population centres" forgetting a         large part of the mines in urban centers like Burco for example is due to clan clashes. :D  You might fool the southerners here but not me, a man who knows Somaliland region from inside out. :D

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Case is closed. Go to your other forums. :) 

Yes it is closed since you have been taught that not all your ills are due to Siad Bare government :)

gooni   
10 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

@gooni

Awoowe, SNM official position keedu wuxu ahaa in Afwayne laga takhaluso. All other options were on the table. Wax walba oo kale miiska ayay saarnaayeen oo dood iyo aragti kala duwanaansho waa jireen. 

Mid aan kuu sheego, SNM waxay ahayd dimoqraadi dhanka maamulka iyo dhanka fikirka. 

Waa tan keentay in wada hadal lala furo Mogadishu ka dib Jan 27 1991kii kolkii Afwayne Mogadishu xoog looga saaray. 

Kor waayeel waa wada indho, SNM rag badan oo aragti fog ayaa hogaaminaayay, kolkiiba waa u cadaatay in Mogadishu sheekadeedu aanay dhawayn, dadka halkaa loogu tagayna dad xukun doon ah wada noqdeen.

SNM xukun doon ma ahayn, laakin xal waara oo lagu dhayo dhibaatooyinkii soo jiidamaayay ayay raadinayeen. Dhanka Mogadishu ready ama diyaar uma ahayn in wax masiiri ah oo waara laga wada hadlo. Waxa u cadaa power ay si fudud ku hantiyeen.

Halkaa kolkay joogtay, SNM waxay shir isugu yeedhay dhamaan dadka wada dega goboladda Waqooyi ee British Somaliland. Kolka laga reebo Garaad Saleebaan kali ah mooye, inta kale ee Madax Dhaqameed waa soo xaadireen. Garaad Saleebaana waxa matalaayay Garaad Cabdiqani Garaad Jaamac oo ahaa Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Sool. 

Waxa la odhan karaa wuxu ahaa shirkii Burco shir loo wada dhanyay oo aan cid ka maqnayn siyaasi iyo madaxdhaqameed.

Shirkaa waxa lagu go'aamiyay oo lagu gudoomay in Somaliland dib ula soo noqoto Xoriyadeedii ay sida fudud ugu gaysay Mogadishu.

Kolka awoowe, ma garan karo halka aad ka keentay been iyo khurufaad. Beenta tolkaa lagu yaqiinay, ha moodin in qof walba sidiina u dhaqmo,  

Maxaad ducada ugala bakhaylaysaan zaciimkaas qiimaha badnaa, hadii dalkii jabhaduhu dumiyeen ay wada dhisi waayeen

Qaybna gooni u go'day 

Qaybna waayaradii la baxday.

Thank You Sir, No More Question.