Sign in to follow this  
Asxabul_kahf

The Best Muslim Country to live in?

Salama aleykum

I was just wondering if brothers and sisters her in SOL could be kind enough to tell me which is the best muslim country to live in. I know this will confuse some of you, But I just want to know which country or location in the world is best to live in that you can practice Islam fully with out any hassle.

Please let me know, mahadsanidiin.

jazakumulaha kheyran.

Sky   

Nebi Maxamed [CSS] said that a muslim can practise his religion everywhere equally, for Allah [sWT] is present everywhere equally.

But I would think the country with the least risk to be tempted to forbidden fruits and be driven out of your focus of worshipping Allah [sWT] would be Saudi Arabia.

Kashafa   

pre-2001 Kandahar, Afghanistan. Tryna tell you. doesn't get no better. :D

Seriously tho, UAE(Ajman or Shariqah) would be ur best bet. Best of both worlds and not a whole lot to the flipside.

Nebi Maxamed [CSS] said that a muslim can practise his religion everywhere equally, for Allah [sWT] is present everywhere equally.

Walaal sky that's not true at all what you've written.

There are certain places that are above others, not every place is equal.

Is a place in where people worship Allah cazza wa jal equal to a place where they worship idols?

No is the answer.

I'll suggest places like Makkah, Madinah, Baitil Maqdis, Dimishq etc.

Our prophet peace be upon him said that prayers in Makkah are equal to 1000000 prayers elsewhere, Madinah 50000 and Quddus shariif 10000 prayers, so we can see that not all the places are equal.

Sky   

Dabcan, but those are holy places. What I said finds itself in a different context.

I wonder then, why don't we all live in Mecca and Medina?

I wonder then, why don't we all live in Mecca and Medina?

Although Medina is better for them if they only would knew That's exactly the reason simply we don't know what is good for us. If we would have followed the advise of our beloved prophet Muhammed peace be upon him, we wouldn't find us ourselves in this countries. We're persuing little worldly gains but if we had real knowledge we would have migrated to Al-Madinah.

Muslimns shouldn't be living among Non-Muslims i.e Kafirs.

Narrated Abu Zuhair:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Yemen will be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families, and those who will obey them to migrate (to Yemen) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew. Sham will also be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families and those who will obey them, to migrate (to Sham) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew. 'Iraq will be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families and those who will obey them to migrate (to 'Iraq) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew."

Narrated Jabir:

A bedouin came to the Prophet and gave a pledge of allegiance for embracing Islam. The next day he came with fever and said (to the Prophet ), "Please cancel my pledge (of embracing Islam and of emigrating to Medina)." The Prophet refused (that request) three times and said, "Medina is like a furnace, it expels out the impurities (bad persons) and selects the good ones and makes them perfect."

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

When the Prophet went out for (the battle of) Uhud, some of his companions (hypocrites) returned (home). A party of the believers remarked that they would kill those (hypocrites) who had returned, but another party said that they would not kill them. So, this Divine Inspiration was revealed: "Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties concerning the hypocrites." (4.88) The Prophet said, "Medina expels the bad persons from it, as fire expels the impurities of iron."

So You see, Al-Madinah only attracts pure people with real Iman. All the bad people who want to settle in the city will be cleaned off because Madinah will not accept impurities.

Qac Qaac   

I agree Madina would be a nice place to live in.. for practicing reasons, and hope that government doesn't bother u, but muslim countries usually u have no freedom, u gotta do what the government wants, u guys know how it is..

but if u just wanna stay in masjid, and pray and read quran all day, madina is the best, and u right it kicks out munafiqs.. and dajjal can't come in that city..

Thanks brothers and sisters, Even though i would love to live in medinah, i heard the saudi government is very strict about immigration laws. And i hate to cause mischief and be chased around in the city of the prophet s.c.w. So Any other suggestions, I mean if I had to move tommorow with my American passport, would things be hard or easy..please just answer in a sincere way, I know there are people who might make jokes in threads like this,

But i am really and truly serious. I am tired of living in this western culture full of fitnah.

salama aleykum.