Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Saddam Pictures

nuune   

saddam is saddam, u can't change him, he is always saddam no matter what happens, shiiit i can't see those pictures, veking hell

OG Moti   

Man you should not post these pictures... it is an insult major insult to the man....

He was not a good man... but being humiliated by foot soldiers and ****** Bush is not something i would like to see, i felt sorry for him,

one thing more, if they think showing him that way will help their cause and make Iraqis accept them, well they are wrong and ****** , see because of those pictures even who hated him will feel sorry for him, he just got more well-liked man ... loads of $hit is coming to them.. .. what i am concern is Somalia, guys lets form some Association and do somethign for Somalia .. i mean it.. i do the promotion materials like fliers and T-shirts and u guys do whatever u can, we put a web site together and work toward somalia, lets walk not run .. means we do little things in our free time .. and by time a little with a little we create huge thing (chinese way) smile.gif so let me know if u guys are interested, pm me if u want to help somalia and serious about it and i hope admin will help in this... peace

og_moti! thats a lovely idea! but i am kinda suspicious now! u been underground for quite some time and u wont even condem sodaminsane! thats 2 strikes against u!! smile.gif so u better do good at this one! cuz one more strike and u got be history!!

on the other hand, i will give the benifit of the doubt! so go ahead and lay it on me! i am so concerned too! just look in here? i sometime wonder in cadan laga heeso yo bro!

i am ready yo! tired of warlords controlling nomads remote control all over the world! honestly, i am nauseated with some of the warlords in my lineage but as long as i keep my hands clean, i believe, my word is good and of a good value! so lets rock n roll! hey, if we dont do it, we will be haunted like rats! u know what i am talking about! aye!