Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Any one with a Few Bob to spare...........

NoVa   

Shujui so have you started investing every penny yet???lol or your like me, u are spender not a saver. Well quite frankly, i like the company so far i'm assuming they got team of professional planners who manage everything upto the point..i'm just wondering are they based in europe?? or globally?? and i'm also assuming that they are islamic fund's. It's good to see a company like that.

But if you ever need to start investing, you can always call me..well my method is throught diversification cuz 'i wouldn't put all ur eggs under one basket'...i'll try my best to manage your portfolio in no fee whatsoever lol....we'll workout with something but then again, you wouldn't wanna put ur money on my trust cuz i can't even safe my own. :D

Nope Nova am afriad my Current Financial condition can only be described as being slugish.

For those of you familir with accounting terminology am constantly operating on a PETTY CASH balance so no am afraid no investing for me just yet, but inhsallah i'll try my luck in the not to distance future.

Nope @ the moment am a spend thrift Young man with relatively few responsibilties so am just trying to see how many angles that i could possible try to work, so that i can avoid working to hard ;) .