Sign in to follow this  
biG mOm

How to make your Husband happy? Only for ladies

biG mOm   

Asalaamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu !!

Bismillahi ar-rahmani ar-rahim

----------------------------------------------

only forladies! but if men like to share

tell us How To Make Your Wife Happy?

here's more than 17 ways to make happy your husband------>

1- Beautiful Reception

----------------------

After returning from work, school, travel, or whatever has separated you,

begin with a good greeting.

* Meet him with a cheerful face.

* Beautify and perfume yourself.

* Start with good news and delay any bad news until he has rested.

* Receive him with loving and yearning sentences.

* Make hard efforts for excellence of the food & having it ready on time.

2- Beautify and Soften the Voice

--------------------------------

* For your husband only, it shouldn't be used in front of non-mahram men

(men who can marry you if you were unmarried).

3- Smelling Good and Physical Beautification

--------------------------------------------

* Taking good care of your body and fitness.

* Put on nice and attractive clothes and perfumes.

* Bath regularly and, after the monthly period, remove any blood traces

or bad smells.

* Avoide that your husband observes you in dirty clothes or rough shape.

* Avoide prohibited types of ornamentation, e.g. tatoo.

* Use the types of perfumes, colors, and clothes that the husband likes.

* Change hair style, perfumes, etc. from time to time.

* However with these things you should avoid excessiveness and, of course,

only act as such in front of mahrem men and women.

4- Intercourse

--------------

* Hasten for intercourse when your husband feels compulsion for it.

* Keep your body clean and smelling good as possible including cleaning

yourself of released fluids during intercourse.

* Exchange loving phrases with your husband.

* Leave your husband to fully satisfy his desire.

* Choose suitable times and good occasions for exciting your husband,

and encouraging him to do intercourse, e.g. after returning from a

travel, weekends, etc.

Cont----> i have 13 more tnx for your time

a salaam ya salaam, ya habiibe,

I am very sorry to say this that I am man and I shouldn’t have entered this topic but i couldn’t help cause of the “title” forgive me big mom plz and the rest of you ladies.

I must say, I really must say what you said here is the best advice any girl can receive, now a days to keep their (the male and female) marriage health, its all respect and love. And if my wife or should I say feature wife treats me like this and I would diffidently treat her back like a QUEEN and with love all my heart. Girls, ladies, sisters you all should take this very seriously, those of you in USA specially in Minnesota know the divorce rate in Somali community is very high cause of the lack of “this kind of respect tort to your husband” big mom, the behave of the males I thank you, for your well put advice for those coming up young sister or should I say OUR feature wives.

Yes fail of the marriage also the husband plays big part; I don’t want to change the topic

Sorry if I offended anyone, please continue

SuNsHyNe   

I agree with you Big Mom, its a very good advice any woamn can get, however I think men should read this topic aswell as they can appreciate women more. Men should notice how much time and efford we're putting into the relationship/marriage!!

and your right Tagane, we should be treated as Queens!!

hmm i read this before in someone's web site, and if i am not mistaken there is a list of what men should do to please their wives. I would suggest you put that one also here, as it to be equal since the guyz are already reading this. bee bye.

biG mOm   

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

SCORPION_SISTA: You are right sis- I have two books:- the Author is Sheikh Mohammad Abdelhaleem Hamed An Egyptian scholar-

Who graduated from the Islamic University of AlMadinah Al-Munawarah in "SA"

The two books are:

1- How to make your husband happy

2- How to make your Wife happy

Raggana waxaan dhihi lahaa hadeyba Akhriyeen!

How to Make your Wife happy?? smile.gif

looooooool don't tell me Tagane you are trying to avoid something here :(:( :eek: :eek: . Ther are other stuffs outside of the bedroom one needs to do to please their wives. So let's big Mom spread the message to the fellaz too......go on

Looool, here we go again, I wasn’t talking about in bed or any other farther in bedroom stories (that is another story big mom will have chance to tell us her experience) lol,

“most” man knows how to treat his wife just what we got do make her feel good by cooking tea or something like…giving her hot long massage after long day. ooh what you know I steal have the touch. haa.. looool..........

hmmmm well if "most" of men know how to treat their women, why not in term think that "most" of women know how to treat their husbands ha ha. No need for lists like this for us right.........

by the way, sorry if i took ur first statement in wrong context. Blame it on hormonal issue :D:D

Good point, but I you must admit that almost 95% of females that are married have the title of “housewife” taking care the kids all that, while the male or lion goes out to work and provides the family their income, now when the male comes home what he “needs” is really comfort and soft tone voice, and this list is mostly about that, and there is another list that big mom was gone put and if I am guessing right that was how to treat you man in after hour show, or the better word that you would prefer is “bedroom” how about the behind carton, lol

“by the way, sorry if i took ur first statement in wrong context. Blame it on hormonal issue”

ooh you didn’t took any in wrong context, you nail the nut on that previous post…I guess I have underestimate you lol….aaaah one more thing, I thought guys had early morning high hormone issues…you know told you I can be supportive in way right .looooooooool.

ps,……..jimaca wanaagsan.........

Xafsa   

" leave your husband to fully satisfy himself"

Is that for real? I'm just gonna lay there? Where's the fun in that?!!

Thanks Big Mom for the post...i'll keep this mind when I get married ;)

peace and luv

looool Tagane i see. I got to say one thing, i am a tomboy so maybe i experience a lot of conflict between testestrones and estrogen hormones :(:(:( but you see sometimes i have this periods of time where everything someone says i take into sexual context at time ;);) But can't do anything about it and it's not contagious :D:D

LadyMo   

Word! The Clown I fail 2 understand y u choose The Clown as ur username because I've been lookin closely at ur posts and they r very interestin.

I find it funny how no1 has even mentioned COMMUNICATION yet I mean dat is de most important part of any relationship. (obviously accompanied by respect and love)

I dont think de above things are too much to ask for and definetely things I'll do for my hubby-2-b Insha Allah & much much more, so The Clown dis is de only place I disagree wiv ur comment about the Somali Queen not havin been born yet there are plenty of us out there!

But then I expect similar from him & I kno he'll agree dats only fair. Ooh but bout de food being ready and preparred I aint too sure coz we'd hav 2 take it in turns coz I wont be home everyday waitin for him to return!

woow!

salam to you all SALAMA CALAYKUM

i like this topic ty big mom.

I would like to say,,, ////

I'll give him a big hug!

begin with a good greeting. smile.gifsmile.gif

Talking Sweet :D:D:D

Spend time talking together. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i agree with you big mom good topic big mom