Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Help!

Hey ya'll....I was just playing this game my manager taught me...and the problem is that I can't beat this game. And I really just wanna rub it in my managers face that u can beat this game.

The motive is that a guy holding 18 pearls...four in vertical row and four in hortizonally. U have to pick any pearl from one row and as many pearls as u want....but the object of the game is to leave the last pearl for ur opponent to take.

If u don't get it there's more explaination on the page...so here's that site. Thanks before hand smile.gif

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pearl.shtml

Salaan...

There is nothing impossible about this game.

First, do not start the first move. Let the jinni-dude start.

As a person who used to value playing jar duqeed, the first move is very, very important, so let's be careful about the first move.

I am gonna beat this evil-dude, even though I suspect there is something fishy about this game. Doesn't seem like a fair game.

For all that think it's impossible to beat this game...u are wrong. On of the employees beat him twice and he wouldn't reveal it. But another employee beat it...but he cheated. He said that he opened two pages of the same game...and in one game he did whatever the gypsy did in the other game.

No playmaker, my boss didn't figure it out....she actually wanted to just see what the gypsy does when he loses. :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

On of the employees beat him twice and he wouldn't reveal it. But another employee beat it... my boss didn't figure it out....she actually wanted to just see what the gypsy does when he loses.
:D

Maan.. seems ya all having fun.. lol i wish i worked there :D