Sign in to follow this  
Snake-i

What weight does the word terrorist hold?

Snake-i   

It is sad that today in the 21st century, the word terrorist have spread around the world and marked each and every Muslim person alive, from the war on terror to the soccer field, that word is used to angry almost every person that has a Muslim or Arab heritage. It is almost as equal as the word “N†now days, does anyone feel this weight

Zidane said Materazzi insulted his mother and sister and didn’t say what exactly the Italian player had said, but the bbc called in a “deaf lip reader to read Materazzi's words phonetically to an Italian translator. She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist wh*re"

Materazzi is still lying and saying he didn’t say anything about Zidane’s mother or sister, and he didn’t call him a terrorist. The man should stop lying and apologies to Zidane. But no like the Italian he is, he is flooding with this lies

To be honest I am most likely upset about how the bush administration was able to turn the world against as Muslims. And label as all terrorist, by highlighting the world Islam and Muslim every time there is a violent act, they have made no effort whatsoever to separate the words Islam and Muslim from the terrorist groups.

We are just witnessing the formation of a new word that is shaping itself right in front of our eyes

What do you guys think about this

word “Terrorist?†And how nowadays it is used to describe and offend muslims and islam?

^^I don’t really know what word terrorist means. I don’t care. But I sure liked what Zidane did. He held true to his tradition: the manly one. After he drove his baldhead in to that Italian defender's chest, and when the coward fell flat on his back, I realized that what good Zidane did was not your typical stuff---it was daringly bold!

Let the media talk about an ugly exit and stuff. We don’t care. Neither does Zidane. At least he shouldn’t.

Raggeedii, i say.

Snake-i   

There is no doubt that what Zidane did was justified, insulting one’s mama is inexcusable. Zidane is keeping his head high in the air, like a man. He said he doesn’t regret what he did, because if he wouldn’t then the Italian player would have thought he was right. The Italian player is still lying and denies everything he has been accused of.

Don't get me wrong it was nice to watch Materazzi run into Zidane's beautiful head, however I think Zidane should have given him much more. I was kinda hoping for a left hook jap followed by upper cut that would have made my day. :D

What do i think of the world terrorist? Nothing pretty much. I have witness the hatered towards muslims long ago. Bush's administrations is just a reminder. Long before I wore the hijab I had so-called school-mates /work-mates repeatly tell me how they despise muslims. I recall how shocked they were when I divulge I was muslimah. Their only answer was "I am sorry it's nothing personal" (Yeah right it's nothing personal).

The word terrorist is used by muslims to them it's okay. A freind of mine ( a non-somali non-covered sister) once told me how she caught herself moving far-far away from a muslim man at a bus stop simply because he had a long beard and he was dressed the way a muslim man was suppose to dress. She suspected he was a terrorist about to blow himself into pieces. Bizzare and this is the mentality among us muslims so where do you expect non-muslims to stand?