Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

What's Your Top Speed?

At about 55mph/88kmh my old car's doors would start to rattle and when you hit 60mph/96kmh it would shake so violently that you couldn't physically hold on to the steering wheel and keep it on the straight and narrow ...

and to add insult to injury and irony, i got banned for speeding in the end!

Aaliyyah   

I only have my G1, never bothered to get my G2, guess I should by now. Anyhow, I don’t drive too often and never received speeding ticket.

Ps. Never would have guessed Cadaan was 28, I thought he was younger..and those of you who think he is young, I wonder how old you are? icon_razz.gif

Eid Mubarak and enjoy your holidays ppl ;)

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

At about 55mph/88kmh my old car's doors would start to rattle and when you hit 60mph/96kmh it would shake so violently that you couldn't physically hold on to the steering wheel and keep it on the straight and narrow ...

and to add insult to injury and irony, i got banned for speeding in the end!

LoL...boy racer dheh. Mac sonkor methinks.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Ngonge no I cant, can you?

My comment was aimed at Neph. smile.gif

I can drive but I can't think of anything in the world more boring than that. Anyway, my Mrs drives and that's really enough for me. I think the Saudis got it wrong to be honest. All women should drive whilst having their husbands in the passenger seat benignly telling them where they're going wrong. I bet it was Abu Zakaria who was egging you on to go that fast. :D

lool@i bet it was abu zakaria egging you to go that first.

Got little confused, ur comment was right after mine i thought why not pinch him too! Islamically though many sheikh are against women driving long distances alone. Dambigeena Allaha dhaafo.

Baluug   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Ps. Never would have guessed Cadaan was 28, I thought he was younger..and those of you who think he is young, I wonder how old you are?
icon_razz.gif

Well, Jacaylbaro is old enough to be my great-great awoowe, so that's why he thinks I'm young. To him, everyone is young! :D I'm actually 29, and @ KK, I wasn't actually that busy, 2 are stepchildren icon_razz.gif

Cadaan am I Habaryar to those 4 kids?

Aaliyah u and ghanima are youngest here. Most solers r above 25! may be haneefah is young too. Habraa ka buuxa meeshaan like Me, kk, nephy iyo qaar kaloo badan.

Baluug   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Cadaan am I Habaryar to those 4 kids?

That all depends on what qabiil you are. :D LOL just kidding, I just love saying that, as if I actually am Somali. Guess I'm close enough.....I'll let my kids know they have a habaryar(wouldn't it be eedo though?) in Norway. smile.gif

Som@li   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Miyaad waalatay?

Lol, saxb balan baan lahaa? :D;) 30 min I was @ Mall of Emirates! one speed Camera.