Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Repeat, repeat, repeat

^New career as a cabbie? They make good money you know, once they gain the dreaded Knowledge. :D

The meeting went better than the boss expected. His eyebrows hit his hairline when I told him what part of my workload was complete. If he knew just what else I have planned... Kixkixkix.

Sheh, happens to the best of us. Maybe your mind is preoccupied with something else… that’s when such things happen to me more frequently.

I was in total panic mode yesterday about my FYP and ended up putting the teabag in the sink and teaspoon in the garbage – twice. And I only realized it when my sister complained about the teabags in the sink.

Originally posted by Ahura:

All that ends well and all.

I have been trying to verify lists and lists of post codes all morning. The trills of monitoring.

Dont Tell me you printed the whole postcode list and then went thru it one by one?

Ask those Comp wizards in SOL to run a quick macro for you...everything is checked and done within a blink of an eye! :D:D <--lol someway, somehow i feel i stuffed up the expression!...Oh well!...

Cheers

J.Lee   

For the past 12 hours (It's 7 a.m) I have been studying for an exam, which counts for 1/2 of my grade in the class: No pressure.

I have to do a presentation on lysosomal storage diseases (Tay-sacs and cystic fibrosis) and how they relate to the Proteome (vs) genome project: I'm scared I might cry

On top of that I have a lab between the two courses: The reproductive cycle of HIV, hazardous ma is tidhi.

Life is always fun at the molecular level.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Dont Tell me you printed the whole postcode list and then went thru it one by one?

Yeah, that's what I do each month. It's very time-consuming.

^if I tell u my postcode can u tell me my street? Off the top of your head now..

CW, what the fyp is fyp? Final Year Project? If that's it, I nearly lost my self when I was working on mine. The alarm woke me one morning and my mind was entirely blank. Freakiest thing ever. I couldn't pull out a single fact. I rummaged round for my name and...nope...couldn't remember it. Who the fyp was I? Panicky, I raised my head, spotted my PC, remembered the fyp and that in turn finally lead me to who the fyp I was. My head dropped back into the pillow and I vowed to chill the fyp out. It worked and I still did well.

BTW, didn't have anything on my mind last Monday but it was all scrambled up. Wish u well on the fyp.