Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

This and that Newbie.

Assalamu alaikum smile.gif

*Ahem* As a newbie, these are my observations of SOL thus far, and if I were ever given a survey waxaan baa iska qori lahaa whilst drooling…

Horta ya’ll are merciless to umada cusub. (I take it as a form of initiation)

Ubadana regardless of the topic, more than likely folks will go off on a tangent, and it eventually morphs into a qaxooti tirade.

Some folks clearly don’t understand kaftan

Most topics are of no substance. i.e. LOL

The different variations of Somalis on here revives my patriotic side :D

-Side note for the newbies that wanna build up their af Somali diction like moi, don’t start a topic stating that, get in there like swimwear ;)

Another thing since I’m too lazy to start another topic, I need suggestions for really good riwaayado from back in the days… ex “cilmi iyo caado” iyo “rafaad iyo raaxo” I live in a tuulo, but once in a while I head to Somali cities to get a dose… so what would you suggest? I ain’t into all that new stuff so kaa bood :D

Mahadsanid.

hey u r doing good...so far at least lol. the problem with freshman sol members are few but can be corrected. Here are fews things to stay from.

clan cheerleading: stay way from it. this is not moms house, u dealing with sol and not ciyal xaafad. this place is where u will find the whole spectrum of somalis. if u like your clan that much, go to your clan website and stay there.

throlling: dont run around like lil a dog and sniff every thread. take a break for the cause sometimes.

insults: be civil and try to bring your points in a civil matter if some one disagrees with u. after all, many different ideas bring better solutions than one idea.

and finally, good kaftan lights up human hearts! so when u run into a brick wall, look for humor side. wc homie and enjoy.

i went through this too, but i gotta some heads up from the good folks here like sista Malika, nuune etc.

Cilmi iyo Caado and Rafaad iyo Raaxo ayeeba taqaanaa qoftaan. Qatari cadiim.

Another ruwaayad jirto labadaas ka sareyso, lana dhaho: Ma Damci Lahayd Dumaashidaa. Interesting one waaye, try garee to watch it.

Or a better one: Mataanihii Ismaagay Maxaa Loo Mehrin Waayey. Or mid kasii fiicanba: Ifka iyo Aakhiro. And make sure to watch this one as well: Sharaxii la Tumay Sheekaa ka Dambeysay.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Cilmi iyo Caado and Rafaad iyo Raaxo ayeeba taqaanaa qoftaan. Qatari cadiim.

Another ruwaayad jirto labadaas ka sareyso, lana dhaho:
Ma Damci Lahayd Dumaashidaa
. Interesting one waaye, try garee to watch it.

Or a better one:
Mataanihii Ismaagay Maxaa Loo Mehrin Waayey
. Or mid kasii fiicanba:
Ifka iyo Aakhiro
. And make sure to watch this one as well:
Sharaxii la Tumay Sheekaa ka Dambeysay

:D:D Nice, okay i'll be sure to look into that walal. Appreciate it mucho!