Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

turkey day is here! whatchya gonna do with ....

Well....we just closed shop in wc..so let the party begin...! here it goes!!

What you gon' do with all that junk?

All that junk inside your turkey?

I'ma get, get, get, get, you full,

Get you full off my stuffing.

My turkey, my turkey, my turkey, my turkey, my turky,

My yams, my yams, my yams, my lovely little yams

my gravy, my gravy, my gravy tooo...

aigt: lemme hear you spill you peas 2!

SeeKer   

:D:D:D:D

Rudy prudy your lil rhyme had some messages underneath it or is it your subconscious speaking? Turkey day sucked! I only got 15 bucks in tips :(

Zafir   

Lazy, Seeker is a lavishly stunning girl who drives a BMW. She is no cab driver, not that there is anything wrong with that.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Lazy, Seeker is a lavishly stunning girl who drives a BMW. She is no cab driver, not that there is anything wrong with that.

HEHEHE..........are you sure you talking about me? Lazy, don't tell me Taxi drivers are the only ones who make tips? I was waitressing dear and somalis are horrible tippers. So folks, remember to tip your waitress/waiter on your way out! ;)

What are you people on.......since when do somalian's care about turkey day..... We eat chicken and turkey anytime of the year..... lol....

Thanksgiving was just another ordinary day to me........

What are you people on.......since when do somalian's care about turkey day..... We eat chicken and turkey anytime of the year..... lol....

Thanksgiving was just another ordinary day to me........

Zafir, I guess you are the unofficial spokes-person of Seeker?

Nothing is wrong with being a Cabbie, as long as that isn't permanent. Imagine a Cabbie going over to his/her children's "bring your kid to work day" or "Career Day"?

Thats awful, taking your child on your Taxi showing him/her how you drive people for a living all day long, and you being at it for years and years.

The worse one comes on "Career Day" at the school, you go over wearing a fake suit, promoting to children how to be a Cabbie? Disaster waiting to happen.

I believe that people can be whoever they want to me, but no one wakes up in the morning talking about "I'm really working my dream job" when he/she is a Cabbie or a Garbage Man/Woman.

Getting back to seeker, thats the only thing that seemed logical for a somali person working on a bank holiday, making tips, lol, I didn't think the eatery places were open, and nothing is wrong with the way you making your living Seeker, as long as you ain't a Cabbie, you good people.