Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Zim Man charged with bestiality

Abtigiis   

An 18-year old Chiredzi man has a penchant for being intimate with animals.

Ngome mahuhushe of Mapimele village in Chilonga communal lands was allegedly first caught being intimate with a sheep before being caught in the same act with a hen two days later.

He has since appeared before Chiredzi magistrate Mrs. Georgina Ndaba facing two counts of bestiality. It is alleged that his uncle caught him having sex with the hen. Mrs. Ndaba remanded Mahuhushe in custody to today for trial.

Mahuhushe has denied the charges.

-Herald reporter

Source: The Herald, ZimPapers, December 11, 2009

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

allegedly first caught being intimate with a sheep before being caught in the same act with a hen two days later.

A hen!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

NGONGE   

This news does not shock me like it shockes most readers. I've had the misfortune to see people abusing sheep, hens and even cats in such a disgusting way when I was a kid in good old Sharjah City. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Group of kids. Running from one place to another and checking out all the abandoned and half built houses. You get to see more than your fair share of crazy thing, saaxib. The only accepted method to deal with such things was to throw stones at them and then run. :D

They all were Indians too.

NGONGE   

^^ This thread is heading in the wrong wrong way. :D

Norf, wasn't 'suuraaf' something that is usually said to women warya?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, wasn't 'suuraaf' something that is usually said to women warya?

:D

Not that I'm aware of. Suuraaf = out all hours and upto no good (teenage years).

Abtigiis   

There is a section "courts and crimes". Waxaan meeshan ku maqlay is shocking more than anything.

A month ago, there was similar news, but that one had the photo of the alleged declaring his love for a cow he loved and "had intimate relations" with. He was vowing never to forget the cow, warning the owner that the cow's heart is with him [the jailed man].

Will try to see if I can find the paper [hard copy] for the right words written there. :D:D

They were much more shocking.

Tuujiye   

A&T sidaa internetka igu jirtay oo wax u qufeysay, waxaan maa gacanta kuu soo galay? nin dooro kudaayo! tabaaraka iyo yaasiinkoo.. as my reer mudug uncles would say "war ileen balaayo!!"....nin dooro kudaayo, wax uu dhaafayo ma leh..ilaahoo nacafi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!