Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fanax or Fantax?

Haneefah   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

countless surveys have proven that people with gapped teeth breath better, live longer, are very successful, intelligent, interesting and many of them are adored by millions.

LoL. I suppose you were among the few outliers that researchers usually abhore; well, just with 3 of the variables :D .

I actually find fanax very cute. Two of my girlfriends had their pretty ones filled, and I seriously think they shouldn't have.

NGONGE   

^^ These are not the gaps we're talking about here. Stop this straight toothed propaganda warya.

1c31_1.JPG

STOIC   

Ngonge,

Do you know what the first thing a person notices when you smile? American academy of cosmetic dentistry found out that people immediately spot straightness, whiteness, and color of teeth when you smile (of course they do notice too the sincerity of your smile).Now Americans believe that characteristics that make a smile unattractive are decaying teeth, gaps, and cavities.

IMO there is actually nothing wrong about Gap teeth. It is a matter of preference. Some people like it while others don’t like it. Majority of Americans will get braces or labial frenectomy done on them . If the gap doesn’t cause misalignment in your teeth you should keep it-what’s more fun than being different from others?

I’m here to help you with your gap if your gap gets to the level the above pictures :D . IN few years let me know if you want to get rid of your gap. Now with the advancement of dentistry all the crooked teeth can be straighten and gummy smiles can be getting rid off.

Lets Have a Gap smile day, woun't you? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I was actually offered to have it fixed by an opportunistic Syrian dentist. The price was cheap and the service was first class. But I refused. Besides, if the Americans think it's bad then I really must be GOOD. :D

N.O.R.F   

I once went for a check up and the Iraqi dentist told me I needed FOUR fillings. Yes FOUR fillings. I have not had a filling in more than 15 years and here she is telling me I needed FOUR! I was suspicious of course and went to another dentist a weak later only to be told I don't need any fillings :rolleyes:

Arabs :rolleyes:

STOIC   

North and Ngonge,

It’s not only the Arabs it’s the nature of the business. Always a second opinion is important both in dentistry and Medicine. Here in America dentist don’t like to do the entire job for you once. They will make you return so that they can keep charging your insurance. There is a problem with foreign trained dentist here. They like to do all the procedures at once. This has created a rift in some instances. Dentistry works in a two way referral relationship. A dentist will refer his patient to an Orthodontist so that they can refer maybe lets say all the endo work to him. Dentist are human and they will work with you since they also need to create a confidence with you.The reason dentist differ in opinion is because some may have overlooked some procedures that can be done in a cheaper way and time saving.

****I'm not a dentist please don't beleive what I have said unless it is consistent with what you know already*******