Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

The new SOL phenomenon

Kool_Kat   

Uf war meeshu ur badanaa...Trust, anything your 'adisor' uu kuu soo sheego la ma tartami kartiin Kool_Kat cadeey...

Dabshid, amaa oysaa hee...If they don't like what we write, they don't have to read it...Wah...

Kool_Kat   

^Bajaqa, xaa dhacay aboow...Just cuz adaa topic-gaagi 'Qabiil' la delete gareyay ma oyneehee marka adigana...War waaxay nimankan ooyinta bandini...Bisinka...

Som@li   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

KK, calaacalka dabka naarta is his way letting us know inuu hadalkeena ku raaxeysanooyo.

lol, waayo, ma waxaad ma qashay abaar baa ka jirta carabta? :D

Habeen wanaagsan!

Kool_Kat   

Dabshid, Isoo bari hee walaakiis...Iska seexo...

Anaga naba taqaanid...None sense topics aa within couple of hours aan two pages ka dhigikarnaa...lol

Dabka naarta, I didn't hear, I know iney abaar xun ey meeshaada ka jirto, waa adigu leheen, Tuujiska, canadian bajaq yaal ii soo raadi, oo mobile-kooda iga soo qaad. Gaajo aa meeshaas kugu hayso ma istiri.

Originally posted by Skipper:

Hey everyone. This days i have discovered something that puzzled me beyond normality. I have never thought that people in SOL would run out of intresting topics to take on but thats not the case. SOL is boring nowadays maybe the winter is getting to people faster than imagined. Topics like"I am leaving", "I am outta here", "How old are you", "I am back", "What have you done today" etc. are very common this days. I have not been here that much the past couple of weeks and that is because the exams is nearing and i am consumed by it.

So this is another way of saying I'M BACK ,,, :D

Very Kalassik ,, looool

Originally posted by Skipper:

Hey everyone. This days i have discovered something that puzzled me beyond normality. I have never thought that people in SOL would run out of intresting topics to take on but thats not the case. SOL is boring nowadays maybe the winter is getting to people faster than imagined. Topics like"I am leaving", "I am outta here", "How old are you", "I am back", "What have you done today" etc. are very common this days. I have not been here that much the past couple of weeks and that is because the exams is nearing and i am consumed by it.

So this is another way of saying I'M BACK ,,, :D

Very Kalassik ,, looool