Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Baltimore!!

WingA   

my ppl, i would to know about the city of Baltimore, Maryland coz i'll be staying for a few months.

any help would be great..

thanks..

Macalin   

Winger,First i hasnt seen you in ages, welc back sxb.

SecondlY,what specificallY do you wanna know abt Bmore? ....the good thing is, DC which is way fun is like 45mins away, philly is abt 1hr and somechange and NYC is abt couple hrs..so let me know what u want and i can guide to restaurants/bars/and hangouts...

Gediid   

Winger

Baltimore is an hour away from where I live and hardly get to go there except to catch the Ravens or Orioles play.Its inner harbor area is pretty nice to hang out in especially over the weekend.Otherwise the city is known as the murder capitol of the US so you might wanna show caution where you hang out.

If you have the time and money DC is only an hour away and definately worth checking out.

For more info on the bars and party places Lakkad is your man........... :D

N.O.R.F   

Otherwise the city is known as the murder capitol of the US

damn better be careful out there bro, joking, have a wicked time,,,,,, :cool:

Intizaar   

Winger,

Baltimoare is very nice place and its has really nice restaurants if u like sea food. As Lakkad mentioned DC,PA,VA,NY, DE r all close by. I live in MAryland, so if there is any thing I can help u with let me know walaalo.

Macalin   

For more info on the bars and party places Lakkad is your man...........

Matter of fact i know couple bars/and restaurants..i don know of clubs but i do know ppl who can help u...find ur way.

U can go to Univ of Md's College park and hang out..check out the john hopkins medical centre check the orioles stadium,and lastly check the harbor(It has great aquaruim) but i don know if its open winter times...oh oh u can also go to ocean city,md which is nt far away its warm now...

Or call intizar shes from MD :D

Intizaar   

Gediid,lately VA has more gangs than MD as I heard from news. You made Baltimore sound more like Chicago. Xaasid ma inaad casho geesaad ka cabsanaysaa

Lakkad u sound marylander urself;however, like u I don't know clubs or bars. Maybe we should send Xaasid Gediid to help him.

Macalin   

Intzzzz..actually am nt a MDlander, i jst visted that place many a times!...i did however lived in VA by way of springfield many yrs ago!

Salaan...

I'd lived that very racially polarized city of Baltimore for six months. On white areas, it is very beautiful, but the ghettoes? That is another story.

There aren't many Soomaalis who live there, however some of those few who do are Soomaali Kenyaati.

The only landmark that city can cherish is John Hopkins Hospital, a very famous state-of-the-art medical centre.

There is no Soomaali maqaayad. No hanging out place for exclusively Soomaalis. In fact, Soomaalis from Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. itself go only to one maqaayad owned by Itoobiyaan located in Washington, D.C.

Jaaw.

Gediid   

Intizaar

Gangs in VA,no way maybe a few drunk amigos but that dont qualify as a gang......Ever been to the Landover area or for that matter P G County ,that place would make Mogadisho sound peaceful....You would be lucky if you came out of there with your pants on.......Now I dont want to frighten the would be guest but dont get me going....

Lakkad dabin ka bood waxid

DAD   

Winger come visit us in Virginia if you are in MD. Dont listen to LAKKAD i dont think he has been to VA, DC, MD. icon_razz.gif

king_450   

Dad you'r right, i have lived all my life in the Washington DC metro area, that is VA,DC,MD.And i have never heard or seen any Somali Gangs. If ther are some now, they must be a transplant from another states, specially in VA this is a conservative state.

DAD   

Bro they are just CIYAAL Suuqiin, not what you would call gangsters. The police here (Fairfax PD) is very strict, i dont think they would tolerate any gangs in the place.