Sign in to follow this  
Intel

MCSE, CCNA CCNP

SoMa_InC   

Salaam Massa.

I have completed MCSE, CCNA and currently doing CCNP3, Multilayer Switching. $5000 for the whole lot is fairly cheap but I think that depends on the area where you live and the training provider.

Just an advice, do not join companies that inform you to complete CCNA/MCSE in a week. Thats impossible!

I wish all the best and if you need any more information, please do not hesitate to pm.

Bless.

I have done N+, CCNA and part of CCNP (Router and switch) and currently doing MCSA/MCSE (XP and window server). A certified IT courses would put you in a better & stronger position when searching jobs. waa wax la soo goaday taasi.

I dunno where you live, but in London, there is somali guy who runs a school called GlobalNet ICT Solution there and the price is extremely very very cheap indeed compared to others. He teaches A+, N+, Cisco courses mostly CCNA & CCNP, Security+ and MCSA/MCSE and above all in somali language.

in London, there is somali guy who runs a school called GlobalNet ICT Solution there and the price is extremely very very cheap indeed compared to others. He teaches A+, N+, Cisco courses mostly CCNA & CCNP, Security+ and MCSA/MCSE and above all in Somali language.

Does he teach in English too?

The company seems not to be a Somali one so how could we contact him if he is more competitive than other Somalis?

Jazakhallah khayran...

Good you finally in contact with him, Macalim Abdullahi. The text books are in english but he luctures english spiced up with IT termenology :D I personally know him very well a good friend of mine and he is expert in what he is teaching. Each year 100 somalis graduate from this college.

Good luck!

Som@li   

I am CCNP, MCSA certified, and now half way thru CCVP. I am thinking of building home lap for CCIE (R&S) preparation Insha Allah.

I have attended boot camps,taken trainings for some papers, while the rest i downloaded course materials, video trainigs, boson simulations,which i reckon are better than some trainings offered out there.

boot camps are great if you have hands on experience.Some employers are also happy to pay for the trainings in your field, so discuss this with them.

Else, buy some network equipments off ebay, CCNA and CCNP equipments won't cost much, and it will be all yours.

^^^ CCIE is every network administrators ultimate dream. Very expensive course (materials & equipmemnts)and all the hard work involved, however, being thru all these and successful the payoff at the end is lucratively HIGH. something you wont regret!

Originally posted by Djib-Somali:

quote:in London, there is somali guy who runs a school called GlobalNet ICT Solution there and the price is extremely very very cheap indeed compared to others. He teaches A+, N+, Cisco courses mostly CCNA & CCNP, Security+ and MCSA/MCSE and above all in Somali language.

Does he teach in English too?

The company seems not to be a Somali one so how could we contact him if he is more competitive than other Somalis?

Jazakhallah khayran...
Brother, sorry to have overlooked your question. The last time I remember he didn't teach in english, but I dont know by now. His school is just very very close to Whitechapel Mosque.

Back in the days when he is not teaching IT, he used to teach people about Islam in an east london mosque, hence he is young and well-learned sheikh.

He sometimes invite somali parents to muxadaro (islamic talk) in his school about the danger surrounding their kids when using internet and try to help them out.

This is his contact details.

----------------------------

GlobalNet ICT Solutions

Abdalla Mualim

16-18Withechapel Road

E1 1EW

Tube: Aldgate East Station

Whitechapel Station

Bus: 5, 115, 25, 205

Tel: 07930910505

email: globalnetict@hotmail.com