Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Somali voice over artist / presenter wanted

Hi guys, I just found this ad and I was wondering if any of you might be interested.

Position: somali speaking presenter/ actor/ voiceover

Area: London (Zones 1-6)

Payment: Low Paid/Paid

Duration: a few hours

Deadline: 16/08/2005

Start date: immediately

Job type: Actor/Artist

Details:

Medialink, a small tv-production company is looking for a somali-speaking actor/ presenter to translate from english to somali and who will then read the translation to camera. We are looking for someone immediately. This is a payed position.

Employer: Medialink worldwide

E-mail: dagmar@medialinkworldwide.co.uk

Good luck.

N.O.R.F   

There are many actors around Whitechapel, there is no problem there :D , the problem is whether or not than can understand english in the first place :D

I have applied!

STOIC   

^^^ Oh lordy!I can't imagine driving all the way to the movies on a saturday date going to see MR. Notherner as an actor! :D .Your application would not pass past the secretary :D .They will instead hire the well-known Marfish (or the coffee house) old boys actors.They will be puffed, fluffed and propped up until they will look like Robert Deniro in meet the parent.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Thanks for sharing Xu. Not my thing but the 'low paid' did get my attention. Nearly emailed them. Not.
:D

The low paid/paid is just an option they have to choose when making the ad. I've used the site before to recruit actors for my films, and basically you have the choice between Unpaid and low paid/paid.

The low-paid option is usually for low-budget films. This is a proper media company, as such would probably pay you roughly the standard wage for that type of work. (which still isn't all that much, but that's showbusiness for you icon_razz.gif )

Good luck Rafalution, let me know if you got it.