Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Are they are somali PPL.....who are 4 reall in a relationship!

Hibo   

Hello, my fellow somali peeps.

This quesstion was running 2 my mind 2 day.

Cuz in my world of friends and family I can't see 1 person who is. Cuz I see some boys who are not 4 reall around my cousins adn I know the stories about our girls. so I think not much somali PPl are 4 reall they just play around till the meet a person who they think is good 2 marrie.

But I think no matter if u wanne or gonna marrie a person who u u are seeing. Just be as honest as u can with them. Cuz u never know what is gonna happen!

And always remember:

Maybe God wants us to meet a

few wrong people before meeting

the right one so that when we finally

meet the right person, we will know

how to be grateful for that gift.

This is all,

Just waiting 4 ya respones

Peace

Miriam1   

Salam

I feel ya sis...

For me personally i gave up...the guys my age, well the ones i have met so far, arent up to par.They seem more interesting in stupid games and have respect.

I think its about age and maturity...a person will be for real in a realtionship when they are ready to assume the resposiblity of a house-hold..until then tis all about having fun

Purely my opinion

Peace

T.K   

wazz up abayoo

I feel yea abayoo

some guys that how they are there is some guys this world are sweet treat other ppl like they best friend and treats there ladies like speacil queen.. and some guys out there are players and liers and not treat other ppl right and there speacil somali queen ladies aight abayoo just came lookin the right guy in ur life maybe it clould be me lool u never know aight abayoo. I'm just sweet guy treats othere ppl right and treat's my beautifull daimond somali queen ladies.. if u want to get know me check out my blackplanet page my pic is in it to it is tdotz_thug@blackplanet.com aight abayoo and my email is fine_guy15@hotmail.com aight baby girl I'm out peacee abayoo. holla.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif;););)

much love.

Lefty   

IS this only me or majority of somaligirls well-know only one topic to post. One after another, complaining after complaining.

shyhem   

lol@lefty

men its the nature of women to nag 24/7, even after u give 'em a multiple orgasm,for some strange reasons they're never satisfied.

WAT UP SOMALI PPZ.

LOOOOOOL, LEFTY WODEY U KILLIN' ME WALAHI.

Miss_Happy....u dont seem to happy my sista....all i gots to holla atcha is that if u find the right one, then u find the right one...no strings attached gurl. No1 can answer those kinds of questions.

OUR SOMALI BROTHERS COME IN ALL SIZES AND PACKAGES, DONT MAKE ONE JUDGMENT AND PUT IT IN GENERAL.

MOST SOMALI SISTERS START SAYIN' THAT, THEN THEY START GOIN TO THE KOFAR'S. DONT DO DAT SIS.

THE ONLY WAY IS THE SOMALI WAY.

WE GOT SOME SWEET SOMALI BROTHAZ, JUST FIND THEM

PEACE OUT GYAL