Sign in to follow this  
B

Losing Friends!

Juxa   

what do you like doing? what is your ambition.

maybe we can help you with reference been ah

B   

tbh juxa, i want to be free from the constriants of this empty society we live in. i am want to break from from living a very predicatable life, so that i could be happy and enjoy life more.

I think the only reference i need in life is support and encourgement to be what i want. can you do that? :D

B   

of course, everyone has a different lens on life, you have seen more than me and i am more than happy to hear what you have to say.

lol@wanno, that seems like a negative word. i would have perfered something a little more positive!

Juxa   

waano means advice. anyways first of all you need to toughen up, being a man comes with the expectation that minimum feelings is shown.

second set yourself some goals and go after it. dont let your resolve be weakened by little set-backs.

third everytime you feel bit down, qaranjuufada aduunka isku qabo. shake it off.

if all failst listen to ngonge

B   

i think that is good advice juxaa, i will use it in future, especially in these difficult times. there is no knowing what the future holds so i suppose we should all be positive!

Originally posted by Juxa:

If all failst listen to ngonge

Eedo iyo is dil kala daa Juxaay, Ngonge is dil buu yidhiye maad dhahdid marnaba ha dhagysan kaas.

B   

ngonge is mad. he advised me to jump of a bridge. i dont think the guy is mentally sound tbh.