Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Returning to Africa to work.

Its a wednesday afternoon here in Hargesia and I am chilling in my room and listening to some nice music :D . As you can imagine, my teaching job isn't too difficult but its very challenging and you are required to be as professional as possible. Last week, I was able to travel to Berbera and a few rural areas, had camel milk and meat. It was amazing.

This is the best thing I have done in my life. I am really enjoying myself and relishing what the future holds.

I would advise you all to travel to Africa and find jobs here, there is a demand for talented and educated so-called diaspora people in the development of the Somali pennisula. 9-5 life is depressing and I was diagnosed as being clinically depressed, one of many stress-related illnesses, before I left to come to Somaliland and turn a new chapter in my life. I would suggest you turn your backs on this rat-race and explore your curiosity. Life isnt all about money, mortgage and building a surplus of excessive amounts of money that you'll never really spend, why should your children spend your hard earned money. Let them fend for themselves. :D

Being in Somaliland, you needn't worry about bank overdrafts, bailiffs coming to your house - harassing you with eviction notices. Here, the people are mellow and everything moves at a slow, albeit, semi-productive pace. Its perfect!

There is website that has so many opportunities - both voluntary and paid vacancies. Please look at it and pursue your dreams, if you're into that kind of thing. ;)

http://www.idealist.org - there are jobs in Somaliland, Somalia, East Africa and all over the world.

CB

They prefer to stay there and continue their silly writings ........ they know if they come here they have no choice but to face the shocking reality.

U sheeg! the shocking reality is too much to bear for some somaha saxib. self-imposed exile loool. :D

But you know they can write what they want. what's important is the reality. Their words are empty and they are so removed from reality. Its pity really.

That is what i like about it .... the minute they set a foot on here is the minute they're shocked and they realize they wasted so much on nothing ... :D

Perhaps, they should continue to live in their delusion? This place is already full.

I mean what could we learn from them that we dont know already. :confused:

Juxa   

labadiina nooh, a man and his shadow, mataano, one iyo waaxid fakhad!!1

ma sii wadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ps: bal ana shaqo iisoo raadi (not sure what i could possibly teach though)