Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

My own country KYC

cooltext3751055.png

I can guess everyone can create his own map and country nowadays. I gonna draw my own country soon to be called "The Kingdom of Yoonis_Cadue". If you wanna become a citizen you can apply online www.yoonis-cadue.gov/foreign-ministry/immigrationapplicationform.asp

You have to be outside the "Kingdom of Yoonis_Cadue" prior to your application to get a permit visa to my country. Only permit visas will be issued to those wanting to settle here forever and permanetly otherwise you're not welcome.

Each new citizen has to adhere to a code of practice and conduct and make an oath to uphold the rule of law.

This is my own country and you might find certain things a little bit odd but then don't they say "different country, different culture&tradition".

From now on as this is my own country you're allowed to break any SOL rule you wish this is ofcourse when I have checked your application and gave you the approval to settle in my Kingdom.

I ask the moderators in here to leave me alone in my country and not to disturb me after all it's my Kingdom. I'am going to moderate this "thread" officially it's called "the Kingdom of Yoonis_Cadue" short version is KYC.

So leave it to me.

In my next post I will break every SOL-rule there is to break. I'll make a mockery of those moderators because I can do so because this is after all my own country. You understand?

Stay tuned.

soout.gif