Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Weakness

Why do both Somali men/boys and women/girls abuse each other when chatting?

1. Is it because:

a. We are ignorant folks?

b. Or do to self-hate – inferiority complex?

c. Or plain old jealousy?

E) attention seeking-i really belive a guy starts off by dissing you so he could appologies and become close!

F)LOWSELF-ESTEEM (put others down to make u feel better)

G)lack of knowledge of the opposite gender-alot of people belive the stereotypes they hear and dont take time out to find out.

H)Experience- if hurt real bad by other gender, u genralise to protect your ass.

I)Fear- that if u start off lovey dovey, u will be called easy(girls) or sac sac (guys)

J)excitement - ruf and tuf, argue now kiss and make up later n'amean.

Let's just say that we don't know how to remain calm. U see us when were taking on the phone or talking normally with ppl, we look like were fighting. I remember this one lady asked me why we "Somali's" yell at eachother when were having converstations, and I said that's the way we are. (I didn't have a really good answer). And I think as silent_sista pointed out, were just always so damn excitied. I don't know why either we just are. :D

Thank you for your inspiring debut and reply silent sister;

Stpaulchick your comments were enlightening and,

Mr. Jam Master Jay, without intending to offend you I couldn’t get the gist of your tantrums!

But, I thing the former two people stated above had a lot of knowledge of how Somalis behave regardless it is bewildering why we hate our OWN!