Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

who r the politest and rudest folks

Originally posted by rudy:

modesty! lol...thats funny! only u can do that!!

plz do me a favor, and also add to list all faraax who speak in English accent!! i am begging yah

ooooi!!! Rudy boy watch it........unless you wanna meet my third leg :D:D

sigma   

numero uno rude/agressive - italian/spainsh especially the men

:eek:

2nd- white south africans (the accent!!)

3rd - germans- men (just plain nasty)

1st- filipinos ( really nice)

2nd- brazilians ( know all about the european-american bandits)

3rd-canandians

:cool:

orgi! u dont wanna go there homie! coz the queen aint gonna protect u when i get my hands on u! she will be just saying, beat the poor ******* ...rudy! cheers!

idil...eskimos are xaax, is the climate! loll.. good idil.. i likes that! authentic!

Pucca   

:rolleyes: is it not obvious? canadians are known to be THE most polite folks around.....alll those other countries need to step aside.

as for rude folks...i'd have to say somali folks *the women are rude, the men are sick* in mn are the rudiest ppl i've come across so far.

sigma   

my aunts take it to new levels...at a recent funeral i turn up in a long dress literally to my ankles ... my aunt looked at me in disgust and said " too short" Somali women rudest?? in the top ten

:D:D

sigma   

Abaadir

I completely disagree and here is a friend of mine who felt enough.................... to reply directly

They (Somalis) are one of the most generous and down-to-earth people I have ever come across. This is coming from a Palestinian/Syrian who’s quite well travelled. The key is not to piss them off

Somalis are the rudest people on Earth.

orgi! u dont wanna go there homie! coz the queen aint gonna protect u when i get my hands on u! she will be just saying, beat the poor ******* ...rudy! cheers!

idil...eskimos are xaax, is the climate! loll.. good idil.. i likes that! authentic!

loooooooooooooooooooooooool@Rudy

Boody Riff Raff colonies!i think it is time to teach you boys how to obey your master :D

Somali women are hella rude, they go up to strangers and tell them their baby is too fat.

I've never met anyone nicer than Japanese and Chinese people. Indians who've just arrived in the country are pretty nice too, they still have that funny accent, they are always super polite....calling you 'Madam' all the time.

Cockney blokes can be really nice too, love it when they call me 'sweetheart'.

Baluug   

off course the irish

At least I'm a nice guy, right? Just stay away from me Lucky Charms......

how come u ppl left out aussies!! even the nomads who live there r getting rude.

xu that was really funny about the babe! I dont see anybody giving me credit about the Danish behavior...! they stink. i said this about them last yr, now they come outta of the bag!!

i guess a refugee learns about his world very well..!