Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

QAYS IYO LAYLA

We all know about Boodhari and Hodan ,,, the only somali true love story that has the minds of all. Novels were written and stories were created and some even wrote about the history of these two persona. Their children's children are now alive.

But what about the other misterious story of QAYS IYO LAYLA ???

is't kind of fiction story or it is true ??

Anyone wrote about them ???

I've seen similar story in the Arab history but don't know if we took the same or it is differnt ,,,,,,,,,,,

Your ideas and wisdom are welcomed ,,,,,,,,, :D

nemo   

We all know about Boodhari and Hodan ,,, the only somali true love story that has the minds of all

Wait these actually a Somali love story that was written??? :eek: :eek: Wallahi I would have never guessed and here I am reading fiction romance stories and not even aware that Somalis do have their own love story. Woow but let me guess it’s in Somali?

But what about the other misterious story of QAYS IYO LAYLA

It this one non-somali?

Elmi Boodhari's story is a real story ,,,, i even went to Berbera and a photo of his grave and his bakery where he first met Hodan.

Yes, it is written in Somali but not yet sure if someone translated it into English. Of course we do have our own love story.

I still want to figure out if the Qays iyo Layla story is a Somali or non-somali ,,,,,,,

nemo   

^^^By any chance can you get me a quick snap shot of the story :D Am just curious what this story is about, yes it's got my attention if it's Somali.

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, why did u not answer the question of nameless_chick :D ? Yaa akhee inanta caashaqqa u sharrax. See waaye. Dhagaxoos meeshaanyto looma baahna duqqa ;) . Daadax, Afkani shukkaansiga ku macaanaa :D !!! Maanta wixii laga bilaabo. Qawdhan iyo Qalax waxaasi ma jiraan. Sheekadu waa "Fiidoow" "Calasoow" "Malaaqoow" !