Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Not house keepers anymore .......

wardi   

thank you sisters flying, amina, neferti,,,i know a lot of guys who help out their wives....if you really want hook up not joking i can hook you up Masjid connected guys.

just contact me, i know we somali men/women don't like to talk about this but we must,we need to stop is ( weyniis )time is going fast you never know what Allah prepared for you in marriage give it try, how would you know if you gonna get pregnant 1st nite twin babies,,,,,,,,,believe me love come after marriag especially when you see your own children........nothing to loose give it try even if the 1st marriage doesn't work go one remarry again have trust on allah..how many people we have seen their 1st marraige nothing but trouble and their 2nd marriag full of happniest. try it don't be afraid.

A7LA-SHU   

woow wardi.. mansha'allah that is kool dude.. stay dat way.. and don't change unless it is for the best.. im sure ur wife is braggin about ya to all of her home girls ;):D .. im proud of ya bro..