Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

new Thread Needed badly

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Beside, we know what you'd be talking about... Women, Cars, Women, football, Women, Quick Money Making tips, Women, how Sexy the girl across the road is, how sleek your abs are, how fat somali women are, how expensive your jeans (were not), that golddigging xaliimo you met, how to be a playa, how wierd your girl is, Women in general, motorcylces, how bad at driving women are, how you neeed woman in your life...even if it is only in your forum!!

Ouch! :D LoooooooooooL...si xun baad ugashay inamada ma istidhi Ameenah? redface.gif

Blessed   

^^^ LOL - I was actually quiet generouse in my speculations. Seems like they only wanna talk about US now.

Ameenah badly........

Sounz serious to me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What badly, you seemed to have forgot the rest of your sentence :confused: :confused:

You like Ameenah badly? Is that What your saying?

Rudy lol

Did'nt know you were the crying type .. and now you wanna know hpw good a swimmers we are?

Well, theres only one way of finding out.....

Ameenah you should support your brother. Be fair as often.

Heey, I support ya'll fully, just kidding around with yous, thats all.

But, prove me wrong and discuss anything other then one for like 5 posts.. I dare ya ;)

Macalin   

Ameenah, What Makes You think we have time to discuss other stuff?

We the genre of MEN will and shall only discuss abt how HOT women are, CARS and if the drink BEER!.period

we have no time to save the freaggin world...we leave tha for xalimos, they do all the work and we get up from the couch and finish it up and take all the credit...BAQBAQ

Plus did YOU know tha we have the FIRST MALE NETWORK entirely dedicated to men(TV cable tha is!), so lets do it and call it, 'FARAXTOWN'(its not patented!).

my topic in waiting for tha one is: Challenge me to a Pushup contest:

peace N love

Lefty   

I've posted a similar topic such as this a year and half ago, and I was convinced sport and politic were dedicated men forums. Nevertheless, if admin decides to add a special forum for men at this time, my support still goes with it. Trust me, there're many things to discuss other than cars and women. Besides it would make the discussion board very interesting.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Bachelor:

Absolutely, a luuq with sign that says
No Xalimo Zone

Xataa anta ya akhi? cajiib, I didn't think you were in the anti-xalimooyin category :D

Seriously though, since so many of you are desperate to discuss "men issues", then why not have a men's forum...only seems fair!. And besides, we'd finally get some space in the women's section :D

I'm really curious to see what you guys would discuss though ;)

Originally posted by Lakkad:

[QB is!), so lets do it and call it, 'FARAXTOWN'(its not patented!).

FARAXTOWN sounds cool!! me likes it!

ameenah! me cry babe!! hey, i guess u dont me that well!! i cry till the cows come home!!

Dhimbil   

Guys,,,ameenah has actually given us great topics we can discuss,,,when i first thought of 'men forum' the only topic i had in mind was about "women" ;) yes, women are very complicated, we can't even cover all the sup topics of women, there is so much about women we can discuss. Sub topics i had in mind were, how to get xalimo attention, how to deal with wifey or girlfriend,how to tell your future wife you can't afford the dowry, how to please your mom, how to change women mood in few minutes from mad to happy and others. You see all these are good topics and i didn't even get to the deep topics about women. I will discuss those when admin makes the secret society i suggested available. smile.gif