Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Dress Code

So how about the typical Checked Shirt (with a poket containing a pen ;) ), a trouser from an old suite, and the Finest Dacaas that u can bye from ur local sunday market smile.gif , is that k H

Jewelz   

HELL NO I WOULD WHAT MY GUY TO HAVE A SENSE OF FASHION. IT DOENST REALLY MATTER AS LONG AS HE LOOKING FLY IN HIS GEAR

I agree wit jewelz...as long as he look good in whatever he wear thats all the matter.....i dont care if he were jeans, dockers, a macawis....he just better look good in whatever it is..... and when you think about the place that matters the most he wont be wearing clothes anyway....so whats da difference!

I just would like my man to dress appropriate and representative in every situation....I wouldn´t want him to wear a suit to my kids football game...For instance, when we´re at home he can put on his macawiis and i can put on my dirac ;)

Jewelz   

4 sho BuRcO's_1st_LaDy i aint no gurl to tell my man how to dress or how to dress but ofcourse whichever occassion it is, he should dress good.

Ariadne   

I don't really care as long as he dosn't dress like a Gino *shudders* ( I would rather have him in a big teddy bear costume than gino clothes)

Oh Snap...lemme get down to bidness now..

if Awoowo is gon be lucky enuff to walk next to me...den he betta be hooked on som AirForce1z and som baggy jens ..and a du'rag wit da fitted hat matchin it...he gon be another version of iverson..but da qaxooti old somali version...heheh...

Miriam1   

ummm i want him to simply dress appropraite(ouch on the spelling icon_razz.gif ) for the occaison i cant stand someone who dress's down for a wedding..my cousin actually once thought that his jeans were fine enough to wear for a wedding :confused:

And pls like the others said dont wear a suit to buy a cup of coffee or go to the mall!

otherwise at home its the macawiis with a matching shirt icon_razz.gif

Bambina   

Shout out to everyone!!!I would like ma guy to wear wateva he wants as long it's not vulgar and makes him confortable and happy,he's still gonna be my babe!Peace out!