Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Rumsfeld Quotes

Muhammad   

The quotes of US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld are second only to those of his boss, George W Bush. Just let them speak for themselves...GUJI HERE

rumsfeld.jpg

My Favs;

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead." Listen

"Low density, high demand assets." Listen

"We do have a saying in America: if you're in a hole, stop digging ..... erm, I'm not sure I should have said that." Listen

"For people to waste their time chasing that rabbit, only to run it down and find they've got the wrong rabbit, I think is a shame." Listen :D:D:D

STOIC   

I don't know if this quote is in that list; this is my favorite Rumsfeld quote:"There are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns.That is to say , there are things that we know ....Each year we discove a few more of those unknown unknowns"

The heck is all that? :rolleyes:

Yeniceri   

^ :D

My favs:

"It's an enormous country - you know, it's bigger than Texas! Or as big, I guess - I haven't looked lately."

Reporter: "Mr Secretary, what do you think of the situation in Georgia?"

Rumsfeld: "Who else had their hand up?"

And the best:

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly." :D

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

:D I like this one..

Never left a chance, remove all doubts, cleverly responded as he claims, he could be in America?