Sign in to follow this  
Qaxwo

Just How many weddings are a product of SomaliaOnline?

Qaxwo   

I'm mostly known for lurking around, and I noticed the talk of how heblaayo and hebel have tied the knot or are going to tie the knot in more than one occasion, and I'm wondering who is a product of SomaliaOnline and it's sucess?

Well Qaxwo, if u give me some Xaalwo I might be persuaded to spill the beans :D:D:D:D I could say later that i was sort making u feel welcome and they shouldn't call me a tell taller ;);)

shyhem   

R U krazy enough to Xpect a decent a husband or wife in this place,give me a break.

There are only two types of pple here

1- the freaks........and

2 Those who have no idea what the freaks are doing in public.

Either way they are both bad candidates for the old good somali marriage.

Iffah   

Qaxwo, I'm not sure.

Sheyhm, & you don't fall under 1 of the listed categories huh? :rolleyes:

Ariadne   

wow some people here really know how to piss on your parade!

As for the weddings I havent heard of a somaliaonline wedding yet, well except for one and thats a bit iffy still.....

ooooo my...

As long as y'all don't share y'alls dirty laundry in public, I am coo with it, but I doubt any of y'all nomads actually met in this same forum and decided that y'all were meant for each other and that y'all were meant to marry, becuz thats just ridiculous...

HOW CAN TWO PPLE THAT MET IN A FORUM MACK ONE ANOTHER, WHAT WOULD THAT CONVERSATION BE BASED ON???

WHO HAS POSTED THIS MUCH THREAD, LOL

OR IF ONE POSTED MORE REPLIES THAN THE OTHER, OR WHO BECAME A NOMAD FIRST???

BOY ooo BOY, tHAT WOULD BE HECK OF A MARRIAGE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE COUPLE DECIDE TO RAISE A FAMILY AND LATER LIVE TO TELL THE STORY OF HOW MOMMY MET DADDY....(I WAS ALWAYS TURNED ON BY MOMMY'S FONT SIZE COLOR, LOL OR DADDY WAS ALWAYS GREAT AT RESPONDING THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO DIFFERENT TOPICS...what a hunk daddy was)

Iffah   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

I WAS ALWAYS TURNED ON BY MOMMY'S FONT SIZE COLOR, LOL OR DADDY WAS ALWAYS GREAT AT RESPONDING THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO DIFFERENT TOPICS

LOL! I think the convo would be something like that. :D

HONEY-D   

Lazy-gal

common where is ur sense of romance. Iam sure they'll have a plenty of other things to talk abt how abt hey hon u know wat used turn me on apart from ur fond size you're avatar baby u had the coolest damn i miss it shall we start all over agian and the mizzy would be saying well if u insist. :D

wouldnt it be nice to have site thats dedicated to the nomads that got married via somaliaonline if any. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOL LayzieGirl, I busted out laughing so loud in a library, might get kicked out b'coz of you! That was hilarious, bisinka!

ooooo my...

..(I WAS ALWAYS TURNED ON BY MOMMY'S FONT SIZE COLOR, LOL OR DADDY WAS ALWAYS GREAT AT RESPONDING THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO DIFFERENT TOPICS...what a hunk daddy was)

Hahahhaahahah...arguable the joke of the decade!!!.... You made me laugh...even tho this was almost two years ago...

BN   

BOY ooo BOY, tHAT WOULD BE HECK OF A MARRIAGE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE COUPLE DECIDE TO RAISE A FAMILY AND LATER LIVE TO TELL THE STORY OF HOW MOMMY MET DADDY....(I WAS ALWAYS TURNED ON BY MOMMY'S FONT SIZE COLOR, LOL OR DADDY WAS ALWAYS GREAT AT RESPONDING THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO DIFFERENT TOPICS...what a hunk daddy was)

:D:D