Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

completely useless information...

Ariadne   

I went to this two day conference called Ignite on youth and the arts.

And there was a lot of painful sitting thorugh people that need a reality check followed byu people that were so engaging and empowering.

There was this young man all I remember was his last name was Mohamed (talk about selective eh) and he was undoubtedly the best spoken word artist I have ever heard.

Ibtisam   

When you get use to waking up late, you feel sleepy for the whole day. While i was away, a new Farah (Abdi)joined my department :rolleyes: Everyone was so excited to show me the new "somali" guy when i got in. smile.gif It is like they have never seen another somali before. :rolleyes: :D

Ibtisam   

poor me, they did not even let me have my coffee, before they shoved him in my face, at least he did not insist on speaking somali :D lol

Malika   

Writing reports filled with sugar coated comments can be really irritating,why cant we just tell the parents their kids are little demons,and if I can be allowed to spank them they will be better people and better yet productive individuals.

Corporal purnishment needs to come back to school,these spoilt brats will not only leave school,without a decent education but will drug down those whom want to learn...I say bring the caning back.