Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Shariifka's shenanigans II

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Peace Action said:

These are not real opposition, they are looking for pay out, unfortunately they miscalculated. Farmaajo needs to reach out to all stakeholders and focus on real problems of al shabaab and pacifying the south.

Sax, waa runtaa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farmajo & co are infuriarating so many people. They are impulsive, impatient and politically naive, and this will be their downfall. They even managed to anger their main support base: Reer Baydhabo.  They need veteran advisers.

They also seem to be dismantling the few instituitions that existed before them such as parliment and its different committees. As educated fellas they should work in strengthening and building  institutions so the next leaders will have something to work on. The problem with Somali leaders are as soon as they sit on the seat they want to copy Siad Barre. They are forgetting that they are fixing a broken country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Samafal said:

Farmajo & co are infuriarating so many people. They are impulsive, impatient and politically naive, and this will be their downfall. They even managed to anger their main support base: Reer Baydhabo.  They need veteran advisers.

They also seem to be dismantling the few instituitions that existed before them such as parliment and its different committees. As educated fellas they should work in strengthening and building  institutions so the next leaders will have something to work on. The problem with Somali leaders are as soon as they sit on the seat they want to copy Siad Barre. They are forgetting that they are fixing a broken country.

 

They cannot work with autonomy of regions. Once the elections in both regions are done then SFG will find out very fast that these are the last two regions you thinker with.

Isayas must have told Farmaajo to get rid any region that had Tigray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, get rid of Tigray influence.  Farmaajo had two choices. 1) To be the president of Maka mukarama street for the rest of his time or to try something different. 2) To be the president of Somalia beyond the downtown moqdisho. He is now trying to be a president beyond moqdisho and challenges the status queue. The decision to arrest Roobow is his boldest decision he made so far whether it is right or wrong. That will send a message to road blockers. In order to be a successful president, he must clear the air and deal with opposition leading by Fiqi and Mahad Salad who just wants to keep roadblocks and nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Yes, get rid of Tigray influence.  Farmaajo had two choices. 1) To be the president of Maka mukarama street for the rest of his time or to try something different. 2) To be the president of Somalia beyond the downtown moqdisho. He is now trying to be a president beyond moqdisho and challenges the status queue. The decision to arrest Roobow is his boldest decision he made so far whether it is right or wrong. That will send a message to road blockers. In order to be a successful president, he must clear the air and deal with opposition leading by Fiqi and Mahad Salad who just wants to keep roadblocks and nothing else.

how is he going to establish that?  Borrowing other muscles? deluded

 

Looting and dictatorship don't work for Somalis anymore I guess. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Miyir said:

how is he going to establish that?  Borrowing other muscles? deluded

Looting and dictatorship don't work for Somalis anymore I guess. 

Miyir,

Actually this cretin call Duufaan, really believe that "borrowing-the-muscles-of-others" from the likes of Ethiopia (or even from Eritrea) will get his hero, namely, Mr Farmaajo, that much of a "political joy" within the Somali political context.

For he thinks, that, Mr Farmaajo will be able to use that sort of a new found-Ethiopian's muscle to go after some of the USC's politicians (i.e., in clan-wise) in in Mogadishu, particularly the ones in which he just mentioned their names in that post of his. And he thinks that Mr Farmaajo will be able to do so with nothing less than with the Ethiopian's contingents within the AMISOM.

In other words, he actually remind me of a chap we used to call Gen. Duke (one wonders whatever have happened to him?) who used to be around with us in here of SOL (circa 2000s) who in turn used to defend Col. Yey (he was his nephew) till he was blue in the face.

Moreover, his argument was that Col. Yey could do whatever he wants in Somalia. And he actually hold that view of his even when Ethiopian's army were in turn pulverizing Mogadishu in the years of 2007 till late-2008.

And finally, when Col. Yey was sacked on a Mogadishu's airport's tarmac by none other than Ms Jendai Frazer, who was US's Assistance Secretary of State for the Africa in the Bush's Administration in favor of Sheikh Sharif Ahmed, he went so inconsolable to the extend that he actually decided to quit on us around here of SOL.

And last I have heard of him, apparently, he was trying his luck on the American politics at the city's level in Minnesota (or perhaps it was in the Twin-cities in general) given that his hope of "amounting" much in Somalia on the back of the "political's coat-tail" of his uncle Col. Yey did end in the ash-heap of history, since it was always a "touching delusion" on his part to begin with.

Hence, I fear this new kid, who thinks the world of Mr Farmaajo as the same way Gen. Duke used to think of his uncle Col. Yey, which was that one could "amount" to much in the "Somali context" with a "borrowed muscles" from others, will soon find out the "falsity" of that proposition.

In a way, that means, that, we shall try to bare with him in the mean-time till he finds out the "harsh truth" of the Somali politics for himself along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dufaan

Awoowe gacaliye arrinta muhiimkaa oo aad in loo fahmo ay tahay waxaa weeyaan

Siyaasadda soomaaliya waxaa la dhex dhigay 4.5 oo macnaheedu yahay adinkoo kala qabiila, oo kala shikisan, wada taliya.

Mucaaradka usc waa isku beel fiqi,shakuur, salaad,calasow isku kici hakala reebin, laga yaabee in kalmadaydaas ugu dambaysa khalad ku jiro oo bini aadamka laga heli karo qof garasho dheer.

Hadaba muxuu yahay dhaqankoodu?

Dhaqankoodu waa inay raadiyaan inay helaan ama mustaqbalka iska sharaxaan meel burburtay oo fowdo iyo khilaaf ka daashay hay'ad dhisan aysan aysan jirrin,

Meeshaasoo kale way farxad gelisaa lagana yaabee inay afar sano qosol farxad iyo iko caddayn ku dhamaystaan, waa dhaqan isbaaro ah (caado xumi caro allay leedahay)

Waxaa kuusoo haray walaalaheen snm,

Ratigii caato aan kici karrin yuu ka noqday koonfurtana badankoodu waxay u joogaan inay ka helaan gaadiid celis, marnaba daacadnimo iyo inay dal midaysan kula dhisaan haka sugin.

Warkaan idiin sheegayo war ciyaal ma'ahan waa war nin wayn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now