Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

To fast or not to fast

MMA, sida ilbax lagu mooda ayad waxan oo kale la soo timida meesha, kee tuujiye miyad la jogta ayamahan?

Is this how you define 'ilbaxnimo'? You find ilbaxnimo not against the bashing of diinteena suuban?

Then if you define that, I am far from being an ilbax iyo sanbax iyo afbax midkoodba.

P.S. - You have a tendency to over-defend the indefensible Islamophobes sometimes on here SOL. Be iisi on it, xaaji. They don't need difaacidaada, riili.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The government should allow these guys to have their picnic. It should also change the law so that there is no punishment for eating openly in public during Ramadan. No policeman should be near when these guys tuck into their picnic and when the angry mob tucks into them.
:D

:D

JB, what is the situation in SL? Can people eat in public?

Cawaale   

A cab driver was telling how he can't bear it, and that he is not fasting, also a Somali guy who works at the local restaurant was telling me the same thing. but no one is eating in public here, even the Copts i know.

I am with NG on this. let them have their koskos and wait for angry mob to come.

Abtigiis   

How come Prometheus is not in this thread?

I thought this one waa riwaayadahiisii.

Xuquuqda islammku ku tunto ayuu aad u daneeyaa. You don't see him condeming the killings of innocent civillians by dictators like Meles? :D