Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Beauty secrets....................

Hibo   

Woow... so many things to learn! I can just share these few things

If you ever thing of buying make up go for Mac its expensive, but its soo good to the skin.

I use all Dove products for my face noting else its got cream in it with soap so it does not leave ur face harsh and in need of cream.

Hair its my ethopian hairdressers job heheh, its just toooo curly and u need change from the jelled style

Ouh just one ting i dont recomed for u all to use those hair straigteners like soft n' beautiful, it just damages our hair and makes them look so unnatural.

plus avoid going to black hairdressers they use too many chemicals.Somalis , Ethopians and Eretrians know our hair better.

Peace smile.gif

Hibo   

looool@me wallahi in the morning its just put on my cream on my hands (they always dry) cover the hair and off i go...lol never do i put honey, egg or any of that stuff on me lol aniga a isku qurmaay inta kalay ben! I wash my hair with any shampoo i get my hands on...put some oil, comb and its see ya till the next time i wash u...lol i either got a hijaab on or a bandana (at home) the only time i take it off is when i got to sleep and when i take a bath...

lol@pimples najmah girl i feel ur pain...a couple of months ago my whole face was covered in spots (even on my nose) redface.gif...however, when i woke up in the morning they would be gone, they were only there durin the day...it took me a while to realise that i was allergic to my glasses frame rolleyes.gif

lol@najmah and Ameenah i've been livin in london for 10yrs now and i've never been to the hairdressers to get my hair done **thinkin i should really start to take care of myself**

lulla girl ama try some of the things u suggested i'm sorta startin to feel sorry for myself here lol

ma'salaama

Salaams ppl

lulla   

Idil SWEETY, IT IS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF URSLEF!Go to the saloon and get ur hair done and buy u new cloth.You got start loving urslef.Iam sure u are very beautiful sis!Do nice things for urslef and believe me it is about time too.

lulla   

Idil SWEETY, IT IS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF URSLEF!Go to the saloon and get ur hair done and buy u new cloth.You got start loving urslef.Iam sure u are very beautiful sis!Do nice things for urslef and believe me it is about time too.

lulla   

Hi my ladies.Here is more beauty secrets. Hope u try it.

Eye Makeup Remover

A great way to get off eye makeup is to mix water and baby bath. Removes it in seconds, even waterproof.

Tired Eyes: Squeeze cotton pads out of ice water, place on eyelids and lie down, elevate feet.

Dark Circles or Bags Under Eyes: Place slightly warm tea bags over your eyes, leave on for 10-15 minutes.

Bruises

Gently wipe the bruised area with rubbing alcohol. (Works well with small bruises).

Get plenty of exercise. People who are physically fit look good and feel good. A good exercise regimen will lengthen your life. Improve your appearance, build self confidence and help delay the aging process.

Eating right, getting proper sleep and learning to relax are all very valuable in maintaining a healthy body and mind. And keep in mind that eating healthy foods and avoiding those high in fats, sodium and cholesterol will help to decrease your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and associated problems.

Ladies plz take good care of yourself!It is very important.I cannot not even stress just how important it is!We ladies are very beautiful but we don't take good care of ourself like other females from other nations.

ponyboy   

wow wonderful stories and interesting huh

let me tell you about that

secret beauty is in you mind girl na' wat i mean even if you are dark skinny long legs with cracked and crooked teeth and space between your teeth. make up s not gonna make you beauty girl!!

watch out you natural skin and leave it like that i know you won't if not don't do alot of it

ya feel me i hope so

Salaan...

What is this, advisers of Glamour HollyWaab world?

Naga daaya yaqeey. Uunsi, huruud, cadar, afakaadho, doobo shamboow, luxus, liveboy, iyo kuwii kale lee la isku ogaa nooh ee shimee Victoria's Secrets soo baxdey bo?

Macsalaama!!

mumtaaz   

waaw lulla i think you know evrything huh

sis ur right we are very beautiful but don't take care of ourselfs.

its about time i think we start doing that

thanks sis keep up the good work

bye

Hibo   

lulla abayo maxaa lasameyee hadey futada

ku weynato

ninkeyga maalin walba waa igu caaya

maxaan sameyaa plz help!!!!!!!!!!!

Honesita   

Lord some of u really do take care of ur selves.......makes me feel like i'm not a woman.....but oh well.....i look okey....!!!

I take care of my hair the most.....my mother hates it.....i've always used Pantene Prove.....the shampoo and the conditioner even even though its 2in1....!!! I'de like to know though.....r there anythin' u can use to help ur hair grow longer.....!! I stopped dyin' my hair like 2 years ago....but the color is all the ends of my hair.....i dont wanna cut it cuz i wanna have long hair....!!! Also mayonnaise conditioner is really good....say once a week or 2wice a week....i dont do that...but its good for ur hair.....!!! I dont believe in hair salons......when i'm goin' to weddings and spend my money at a salon.....my hair looks terrible.....but when i do it myself......anaaba iska hela....!!

How come no one said they use Coconut lotion for thier face........i use it and it really does give ur face that glow......!!! Also for women right after birth....u know how thier skin gets darker while pregnant.....my sister lost all that darkness in less than 2 weeks with the help of the coconut lotion...!!! My mom told me that using honey on ur face will damage ur face later on........she says it'll make u have wrinkles early or somethin'....!!! For cleanin' i use Bio somethin' from Bath&Body Works.....a bit expensive but i like it.....!!!

Some sistaz said they wear hijab so tinta way quruntay..........WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WOMAN.......!!! Quruxdaada is for ur own sake......not cuz no one is gonna see it whats the point of it........get ur a$$ outa here and do ur hair..... smile.gif....!!

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

lulla   

Casho abayo what is wrong with your husband having big butt is great thing!I don't think there is way u can reduce butt but excerise would help some.Girl be proud of ur butt!Alot girls want to have big butt and here u are complaining about it.anyway somalia men always complaining about things!So don't worry about it.They want perfection and nobody is perfect.SO KEEP UR BIG BUTT AND BE VERY PROUD OF IT!

Hibo   

dear caasho .. there is always problems what pple love and what is in the table.

did not he married you when you had the big butt.. i mean it is odd when our pple immitate the western conventions..

however, you can excersize and reduce the fat you are eating... you cannot eliminate all the fats.. however, keep away, homo milks fries, and reduce your intake of red meat... however, step by step is very good .. on the other hand tell him shut up!! whith smile of course.. goodluck...

Hibo   

lulla abayo thanks i wish i was more like u

ur right futadeyda anaa iska leh and i should be proud of it.

maxamed jama aboowe macaan thanks for your advice am gona try that

bye..