mojam

Somalia vs Ghana

mojam   

smile.gif Northerner

we are bound to lose if you put me as a striker

i'm more confortable with positions

6, 7, 8, 10, 11

N.O.R.F   

i would deff play if it was possible, these young players will make it soon enough we need a calm and settled country with the right sporting infrastructure b4 anything is possible!

Mojam dont worry mate, if emile heskey can make it, so can u!!!!lol

WingA   

hey Northener..

I want the number 7 shirt aight so unless u gimme the right winger post and #7 am not playing!! lool..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

winger the shirt dont make the player, the player makes the shirt. Look at zizou with number 5, thats a defender's num but he wears it and still does his thing. Anyhow u need to ask the clown, he the coach!

Gediid   

Originally posted by Northerner:

does anyone reckon we can go over and play??? we will do better, trust me!!!

1 Baashi

2 Hornafrik

3 Gediid

4 Lander

5 Shuji (Italian defence)

6 Libaax

7 Jamaal 11

8 Winger

9 Mojam

Northerner

11 Baaniyal

Coach: The Clown!!!

Northener

I got ur back covered but you coming off if I don't see no goals.On my side its the old fashioned Ball or man nuthin else

N.O.R.F   

Goals will be coming fast and furious, dont watch dat, as long as ppl like jamal,winger,mojam and baaniyal suplly the balls in the box we should win the world in 2006, no probs. Bring on brazil mate!

ps thats one crazy sig!looool

LoooooL Clown..u from Waaberi as well!!...

Damn The List Notherner put together cant represent Somalia..he has chosen only those he knew..whether they are good or bad No one knows....

I think I can be a better Playmaker than Uhmm..uhm..who eva has the #10 shirt...hahahah!!!

<----waa idinku soo caan baxaa..

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

lol at legend.....gotta fight for yr place bro......football be my middle name.......if i could marry the game, i would lol!

add me and put my in the second half at right defence. with a size 13 nothing really gets past me. at least we might not score none but we ain't gonna get scored on either (insha-Allah)

NoVa   

Originally posted by Northerner:

lol at legend.....gotta fight for yr place bro......football be my middle name.......if i could marry the game, i would lol!

loool Thank God' the game ain't somethin' 2 be married to lool or else we would have seen ya with a Soccer Ball saying "yes I trully Do and Honour to take care of u 4 the Rest of Our LIves" :D

If that's how much u Die 4 the Game...then sorry buddy' but the game can't marry ya lol...betta find ya self a woman 2 Last with ya lool...

SHouldn't be in a Room with a bunch of guys that are hard'core SOccer Manniacz. If it was a bball'i would have joint the team but soccer i'll pass...keep on with ya game boyz. I wanna see the Brotha's making the 06' World Soccer'....Won't that be a Dream...

Nageye   

I dont know who is playing for Somalia but I am sure these are not the best players. Who is the coach of this team anyway? Who selects the players?

Somalia To Play World Cup Home Game In Accra

Accra, Sept. 17, GNA - The senior national team, the Black Stars, World Cup qualifier against war-ravage Somalia in Asmara, has been rescheduled for Ghana.

Mr Kofi Nsiah, General Secretary of the Ghana Football Association (GFA), told the GNA Sports in Accra on Wednesday that the new twist was as a result of the unstable political situation in that country, which necessitated FIFA to move the two-leg affair to Ghana.

The matches will be played within a five-day period between November 14 and 19, which has been declared as FIFA's free periods. The first leg was initially scheduled for Somalis capital Asmara, on Sunday, September 12, but the GFA wrote to FIFA to inquire about the safety of the place.

FIFA wrote back, declaring the place unsafe and subsequently, asked Somalia to look for an alternative venue.

Unfortunately, the two venues proposed by Somalia - Djibouti and Kenya - will also be busy on September 12 hence, the shift to Ghana. Sequel to this, the Somali FA wrote to the GFA on September 14 confirming to play both matches in Ghana but asked the GFA to furnish it with the match venues and accommodation arrangements.

Mr Nsiah, however, told the GNA that the FA and the new coach Zalf Zumdick are to meet later on Wednesday to decide on the match venues. A source however, said it is likely the matches will be played at the Obuasi and Accra Sports Stadiums respectively.