Sign in to follow this  
strawberryampcream

question for the men

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Strawberry..Common courtesy dictates you respect people on the occasion meeting them for the first time regardless of gender.Whatever happens after depends on how the person behaves.

It's hard to treat someone the way we wanna be treated.Only you treat yourself the way you wanna be treated. Asking others to do that just too much pressure.They should respect you though!

when you say "only you treat yourself the way you wanna be treated" i understand how this would be ideally applicable to people in general in the sense of not expecting others to treat you as you would treat yourself, but how about with those you're in close contact with? would you pardon those expectations from someone you're in a relationship with?

Khayr   

Originally posted by strawberry&cream:

do you subjectively apply chivalry per each woman and her given circumstance, or do u follow a set of rules(ethical)in dealing with women in general. basically, how do you feel about the notion of treating women "as they want to be treated" ie, if she is bad, treat her bad.

Hey,

Strawberrys and Cream, when is your Thesis due? ;)

do you subjectively apply chivalry per each woman and her given circumstance

Nope, I objectively apply chivalry. Now were is my tea, I don't care which women gets it, just make sure it gets me ASAP. icon_razz.gif