Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Ayaan Xirsi: The Impossible Fight Against God

Ayaan Hirsi: The Impossible Fight against Islam

Death is an inevitable reality, but in the case of Ayaan Hirsi Magan, the pain of it has already begun in life, increasingly – as excruciating as it is - before her eyes, with manifold magnitudes. What used to be Ayaan, (meaning luck in Somalia language), is now becoming the unluckiest person in our time. She served once upon a time in the lower chamber of Dutch Parliament, gaining quick prominence in the western world, but at the expense of her life, by insulting the followers over one billion religion, Islam. In this insult-ridden struggle against Islam, the inexperienced young girl from Somalia has spearheaded into the path of utter hoog, ba’ and balaayo, all familiar to her in her daily nightmares. But I am sure this was the exact path, according to what we retrieve from the definitive history of our Ummah, ventured by many renegades as Fircoon, abu-jahal, and company.

In her Press release statements, dated on May 16th of this week, (according to this site www.ayaanhirsiali.web-log.nl), the wailing went this: “I came to Holland in the summer of 1992 because I wanted to be able to determine my own future. I did not want to be forced into a destiny that other people had chosen for me…. Here in Holland, I found freedom and opportunities, and I took those opportunities to speak out against religious terror.â€

Of course, a questionable freedom and an opportunity that she is now catapulted out to the wilderness, and at the mercy of deportation to where she has previously adventured from. Will terror be the sports she will then be delving into for speaking out against in the absence of what she once called freedom and opportunity? Of what she wanted to convey to her friends, who turned foes, was politicians to, “grasp the fact, (according to her hallucinated version of truth), that major aspects of Islamic doctrine and tradition, as practiced today, are incompatible with the open society.†And whether that message was recieved seriously, she asked, “have I accomplished that task?†To which she ostensibly believes to have, “stumbled often in my political career. It has been frustrating and slow.â€

In her suicidal scenario, we call it, “shinbirtii dabka qaaday mar oo buulkeedii ku gubtay.†But she certainly pursued a desire, (a highly disastrous one), that has became an swift, transitory enjoyment of this world, where – in fact - if she does not repent, it will be said to her, “Read your book! You yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day†[israa, 14]. Of all the despicable she said, I would be glad if her saying of, “It was wrong to do so†meant a retreat of her sinful rhetoric against Islam. But she was talking about her concocted asylum case she submitted that triggered the whole debacle. She fabricated against herself, against God, against our culture, and more shamefully against our immaculate women who live with dignity and honor.

“It is common knowledge that threats against my life began building up ever since I first talked about Islam publicly, in the spring of 2002â€, and then what happen Miss Unlucky?, “my freedom of movement was greatly curtailed, and that became worse after Theo van Gosh was murdered in 2004.†The killing of her friend was a chance at least – and a heavenly signal – that she never used for to retreat from the vile-centric mission against Islam. What has to unfold, as the saga continues, before the real threats actually materialize on her, are certainly bringing more subduing psychological burdens, and of course, that is a life not fit for living.

With the unconvincing cheap shots she hurled at Islam and its people, Ayaan has paid a significant price, of losing her mental composure, and becoming the most paranoid creature that dares even to distance any human species as far to the oceans, finding in there a temporary shelter on a dangerously floating boat. Why? Well, even her constituents had declined to accommodate a badly needed immunity at a critical time in their neighborhoods. However, what I cannot comprehend, let alone measuring it, is the sharp intensity of her intrinsic feelings, as she subsequently had to undergo the great suffering that she rightly earned for. In Holland, she is now the venom and the liar; the vulnerable, and even the-soon-to-be-exiled from the entirety of European continent. Her legacy in Europe will be one of the most gullible and courageously coward that is beyond Salman Rushdie.

The question is where is her next abode? Before the hellfire, I surmise, it is going to be America, according to her statements in the Press release, “Ladies and Gentlemen, as of today…. I regret that I will be leaving the Netherlands...†Well, if my guess ever proves right, then I say welcome to America, the home of the Right, not the Left, and the land of the Pushbacks from the largest Somali community in Diasporas. Because by continuing with the campaign of insult against our God, the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, (all peace be upon them), we will legally take the fight back to her and allege her unrestrained tongue for inciting religious intolerance and hate crimes.

But if she resigns from the impossible mission, then as a forgiving community, we are going to ask her seek for the Mercy of her Lord, the Most Merciful. Ayaan, you went to Holland to better yourself as any other African, but today you are departing with a haunting experience, and a life that has changed to the worst possible. Precisely, you became a victim of yourself. Now, as I a former countryman, I would like to advise you that you transform the overwhelming fear, (the perfect insanity), you accumulated from your disastrous political business to a deserving fear of the Almighty. By doing that, hopefully you can secure a good seat in the next life; because this one was ruined by some wild experimentation they played on you.

The shock and awe that is now swirling in your heart is something very disproportionate to what awaits in Aakhiro, and before that reality rests a great opportunity you can take to enrich for yourself in repenting to Allah, (sw), and striving for good. That can obviously, with the Will of Allah, restore you to the authenticity of what your great name Ayaan, (luck), attributes to, because with Islam and the support of your dear family you were indeed Ayaan enough. Now, I believe, you can reverse the clock by insulting the pledge of those who had dictated for you to utter the despicable words against your perfect religion, as well as your people. Remember, in your life now, at the sight of God, nothing is too late. Repent and ask your Lord for forgiveness.

I am now lowering my tone, thinking that a misguided sister as you would come to terms with the grave consequences of her mischief, and yet hoping that you would seize the momentum of submerging pressures and betrayals by taking a courageous step towards the Islamic track you derailed then. Do you know, deviant Ayaan, that in the administration of your uncle in Baydhabo, President Abdullahi Yuusuf, you can fatten up yourself with more than the insignificant membership you craved at the lower Dutch parliament? Just now declare your Shahaada, and make yourself a born again believer of Islam and a proud member of Nomad, to participate in the holly struggle of ours. Hope is hope, but if you still incline to a suicidal wish to create more commotions, then I fear for you, for a Day when your talking mouth will be appeased on its due and merits of the most painful torments of the Boqor, the Macbuudka Weyn.

Ayaan, do not hesitate to send me an email, (waaba hadaa imaqleysid). I am here, together with my people Somalis, to help you rescue your shattered life.

(Ilaahow i cafi hadeey dambi tahay inaan qof diintaada caayay wax u sheego, istaaqfurulaah.)

Ayan Hersi advocated anti-Islamic policies intended to hurt her brothers and sisters. She is not ****** - she knew the outcome of her actions. The problem is we speak of reprogramming her, however, no Somali is rational enough to actually carry a dialogue with her – we are all too angry to actually engage her in a civil manner. Somalis are reactionary people, they shoot then they ask questions.

Honestly, what would you say if you met her?