muunad

nomad or alien

muunad   

hi everyone,

i was curious as to the laws of nomadism in this

site. yes i know that u post 50 things and u r

a nomade but do u actually go back to a alien if

u become a silent observer such as i? it is an

iirking relization that i have come across.

if u have insight that would be "helpful" please reply, otherwise be the silent observer ;)

Sayyid   

What are user titles?

Each registered member has a title that reflects his or her "rank" on this board. Administrators are given the title "Nomad". Moderators are given the title "". Some members are given special titles by the administration.

All other users are given their titles based on the number of posts they have made: Articles Title

0 Alien

100 Nomad

Sayyid   

yeah the same with me that's because 'they' changed it from 50 to 100.

I was an nomad, than suddenly a alien but now I am a 'nomad' again because I reached 100 posts.

You only have a couple of 'posts' to go, why don't you become a nomad, just go through all the threads in here and type 'hallo, it's mini' on and on and if you get tired you can add 'hello, it's mini again' so forth so on etc.

Or better go to the 'jokes' section and 'invent' short jokes.

But by far the best 'way' to get more posts is to make comments like 'oh, that's nice'(although, you don't mean it however it will give you posts and that's all you desire, right?)

If I hadn't be a 'bad boi' I'd right now have over 1000 posts probably right now.

But never mind.

P.s. if you're really desperate you can 'purchase' posts from other 'nomads' in exchange of 'cash' some might even take check etc.

I myself can get you 'posts' at a relatively cheap price. I am the best in my 'block' and if you need a great deal, I'll try my best for you.

^Good tips. I've been feeling a little sad since Castro overtook me in the big-posters league as of yesterday. I've even sent him a rather violent PM to ask him in uu qun yar u socdo, but he isnt budging.

From now on... nacamleyso ayaan noqonaya, as hard as that role is for moi.

Starting with you.. YES, nice post. good suggestions.