Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

HOW OLD ARE YOU??

maajo   

i was 21...gortaan xertay dada...but i do think sanada badan aya laso dhaafay...kadib jamacdi wey dhamatay..xoga melaha wa iska jog jogay ....ALLAHSAHLO

brb

king_450   

Amazing, i think Aminaah said well, i have never met somalis who are older then 20's. for real just ask any somali women how old is she, you probably can guess before she answers 19-20 , so we are a nation of underaged.

ZOLA   

how old am i? lets just say ilaaheey iyo waalidkeyga kali aa iga weeyn.. smile.gif

OG sxb kabaq KK.... her negotiation skill waa wax aan laga hadlikarin....khatar.. smile.gif .

A.A

pearl   

i dont know about any of u guys..but i never pass 20...lolol...u see we women never grow old...aging is a disease we try to escape....so when i reach 35...which will never be....i'll go get a permanent face lift....

Kool_Kat   

OG_Moti, to answer your questions to the best of my ability:

1. Do you have a job? NO

2. How much you got paid? $520 Canadian at the end of each month from the Walfare office...loooooooooool

3. Do you have a lawyer? Yes, Me Myself And I

4. Is you negotiation skills good? I got MAD negotiation skills...KABAQ...

5. Are you familier that most of sueing cases are setteled out of court...? SETTLE OUT OF COURT!!! Yaa xoogee...Allaha kuu sahlo wax aa banaanka ku waab satid...I want a formal "Sue" case, with all the witnesses...

That's about it...Let me know if you wanna proceed forward...

MALAIKA, thnx sis...you'll be my first witness to the stand...lol

well,,,,i dont know my age ...so how can i tell u ?

all i was told was 'u was born under a tree( or was it behind a bush?),, in the miyii on a hot day.

well...this is a good topic, and as for the sister that said women lie about their age more than men...i say we get caught lying.

men lie more...

theY have a bidaar (bold-head) and they say STRESS IN STILL 23!?????

OH and i guess out of the people that said their real age im the oldest ,,,gonna b 22 at the end of the year!

guys ansa the girl seruiously..i wanna know O_motti's age!