Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Photos from my travels.

Wanted to kick start a thread of peoples home towns. Although i'm a hybrid of Sijuwi and Fish and chips. i can now count myself as a Hargesawi. learnt the language and became accustomed to the local way of life. Great trip and one i wish to repeat, throughout all the Somali speaking regions of the Horn. One day IA

so if you have vacation pics of Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland/Djibouti or anywhere else in Africa, your most welcome to contribute to this thread.

My Flickr page

Keep this thread going folks.

Cowke   

I dont have vacation pics last time i went to somalia was in 2000 and it wasnt puntland but mogadishu and I didnt take pics I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Anyways But when I do go to Puntland I'll make sure to take a picture of me in bathing in the biyo kulul spring.

1513676317_6f1e68678a.jpg

Then I'll go straight to the beaches siiba kuwa indian oceanka like bayla or dudo because they have better waves then the red sea coastline which is much more steady.

Take Trip to Bosaso city and get pics of all the latest construction happening.

Ill probably not visit Mudug/Sool/Sanaag/South Togdheer.

Ill stay within Bosaso-Qardho-Garowe Zone as all my family are located there anyways.

Ill love to go garowe and here the great traditions lol their really good at that sort of stuff there. Like gabays/history/etc.

But What I envision for puntlanders is this.

Fish and Hike In Bari. Governance in Garowe. Learn to Fight in Mudug :D

Las anod is very much like garowe wa isla nugaalka

Badhan Is very similar to Bari anyways. They just get really different the closer they are to snm clan. A makhiri from erigavo sounds like an snm to me but a makhiri in badhan and lasqoray dont and sound more like reer bariga.

Same deal with the darwish the closer they are located to snm the more they sound like them. Especially those guys in buhodle lol. But las anod is pretty much identical to garowe its like twin city.

Same again with galkayo shan dhaqiqo usc dhiman meesha ay ku baxday ayeyba ahayd lol.

Juxa   

psssssssssss ma imaqleysaan kuligiin!!!

ok then my photos from 6* xarar-dhere resort called pirate bay is due to be published soon

Haatu   

Juxa, lool. This I gotta see. You're little tuulo :D

There, there Norf. It's not our fault those pictures were so bad you had to delete them :D

Juxa   

i expect to hear/see various info on S-land lakin hada reer p-land baaba cariirsi bilabey.

no disrespect intended to the poster runtii